THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

that too, maybe its from all my years of watching kobe and being a lakers fan but i thought lebron should have taken it to the rim even if it was 1 on 3 to try to get a foul/layup rather than kick it out to a wide open bosh for 3. has bosh always been a jumpshooter? reminds me of what we had to deal with these past two years with pau

I feel that Bosh is a primarily a jump shooter. He has an okay face up post game. But his bread and butter is really that mid range.

And yeah.. Bron just needs to attack attack attack. Be aggressive and get the calls man.

It's all good we lost game 1 last year we'll be back :pimp:

Hahaha u make it sound so easy. But you're forgetting we won the game at OKC before we headed back to Miami for 3 straight games. It's compley different when u lose game 1 at home in the finals especially in a 2-3-2 format. Losing tonight's game shouldn't of happened. We have to treat game 2 like a game 7, because going down 0-2 at home and having 3 games in San Antonio is boarderline impossible to come back from.

that final shot by TP KILLED and buried me. 
tired.gif

Exciting game from start to finish.  Game 2 will bring the hype.

I feel that Bosh is a primarily a jump shooter. He has an okay face up post game. But his bread and butter is really that mid range.

And yeah.. Bron just needs to attack attack attack. Be aggressive and get the calls man.

With Bosh, you live with his jumpshot and you die with his jumpshot. Last playoffs he's been hitting them. This time he isn't. He hit a couple of nice ones in the first half to get my hopes up that he bounced back from his horrible series against the Pacers, but then resumed with his 2013 playoffs suckage. Dude could've had a picnic in the time and space he was open during that 3-pointer at the end of the fourth. But it's good that he was able to hit that buzzer at the end of that Spurs regular season game. :rolleyes

LeBron deserves some criticism for not driving more, and Spoelstra deserves some criticism for not using LeBron in the post more. So many wasted potential drives to the basket by LeBron. While Leonard did a decent job on him, he did not guard him as well as Jimmy Butler in the second round, nor is there anyone as intimidating as Roy Hibbert waiting for him under the basket. Only good things can happen if he drives to the basket.

Bron needed to be more assertive tonight and I think hell realize it next game. We were up 7 or 8 points a few times with wide open shots to push the lead to 10 that we just didn't knock down.

Was pretty dang ticked off by the lack of defense. Those of you that follow on twitter know. We have to play defense to beat this team. They're too poised. They baited us with a free-flowing game and we got complacent..then BOOM turned up on us. We lacked punch at the end cause we mentally felt like we had the game won. :smh:

Was pretty dang ticked off by the lack of defense. Those of you that follow on twitter know. We have to play defense to beat this team. They're too poised. They baited us with a free-flowing game and we got complacent..then BOOM turned up on us. We lacked punch at the end cause we mentally felt like we had the game won. :smh:

Forcing only 4 turnovers for the entire game. That is MESSED UP. :smh: And I think that one of those Spurs turnovers was on the very first possession when Duncan threw the ball away. So they only forced 3 turnovers for the remaining 98% of the game. That is inexcusable. I've seen this team force 3 turnovers on 3 straight possessions for the opponent. They should be ashamed of themselves for their effort and lack of intensity tonight.

Last edited:
All honesty I see it 3-2 SA going back to south beach in my non biased opinion

Y'all need G2 so bad now.

Tell me about it man... We usually play good after losses but still. We aren't supposed to lose at home man. Spurs ain't a team to be messin with. They're too deadly offensively and ate a very disciplined defensive team at that.

Ehh couple missed shots at the end, and a few misshaps on Defense. Good game by the spurs. Lets regroup and take game 2 assertively.

we need this game 2 bad like finallyfamous said... game day yall.. i gotta work, but i will be at work early to watch the game in our cafeteria

Oh boy Joey Crawford is calling tonight's game...

Would love to see us tie it up tonight, but with "uncle fester" calling tonight's game the odds are against us. :smh:

good win tonight, this is the Heat team i visualized during this series, I want to take all 3 games in San An, we can do it.

3 more games

Man if Mike Mille and Ray Allen shoot like this for the rest of the series.... Oh boy!!

And shout out to Chalmers, Wade, and Bosh for turning up the intensity!

good win tonight, this is the Heat team i visualized during this series, I want to take all 3 games in San An, we can do it.

3 more games

Relax....relax...

While it would be nice to take all 3 in SA....best case scenario is taking 2 of 3. And closing it out Game 6 in the 305.

Brilliant response to what happened in Game 1. The journey remains and will not be easy nonetheless .... We move on to game 3! Great job Heat Basketball!

Back
Top Bottom