THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

To put it bluntly like I've already done so time and time yet again, I'm just moreso EXTREMELY pleased with my young son Norris Cole's progression and actual impact on the game. He hasn't just been making "plays", he's been making BIG PLAYS in major minutes as well. Super proud of him and we all knew that he was going to grow and blossom with this team!

Norris Cole is definitely making great plays. Plays great D and doesnt force anything or try to do too much. Knows his role and takes good shots.

Even though I hate your team, your city, your bandwagon fans, Lebron, and Lebron again with a passion, you guys were the better team this series. Injuries just plagued the Bulls like crazy and am just glad that we made it this far and at least stole Game 1. The Bulls have nothing to be ashamed of this season and i wish you guys luck against the Pacers, you're going to need it

I second everything except the good luck part................................................................just being honest.

Predictions:
Round 1: Sweep the Bucks
Round 2: Beat the Bulls in 5
ECF: Beat the Pacers in 7
Finals: Beat OKC in 5

Perfect so far and it's looking like the Pacers are going to beat the Knicks like I predicted. Botched the OKC pick but I couldn't have anticipated the Westbrook injury.

We would beat the Bulls first string too lol.

That is debatable. A healthy 2013 or 2014 has a better guard rotation than 2011. CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, Korver, and Bogans are basically trash. Rose was really
the only player who could set up the offense or create for others. Now they have Heinrich and Nate as backups, Butler as a starting Sg and Belineli as his backup. The front court is basically the same because Asik was not even used in 2011. So same frontcourt but with an improved back court. You can argue that more depth can improve the defense as well.

The Heat can still beat any type of Bulls team but it is not 100% guaranteed as they are not the same 2011 team. Then again the Bulls have Boozer and I think as long they have him they have no chance at beating the Heat :smh: . It will be interesting to see these 2 squads go at each other at full strength next year.

that dude arstyle27 said this in the Bulls thread:

Ey yo...ST

you being too nice to those Miami clowns man....too nice. Respect is cool, but.............

i dunno, guess you dont feel the hate that I do for the team

:rofl:
:rofl:

Bulls fans so petty man!!!LMAOOOOO!!

Last edited:
That is debatable. A healthy 2013 or 2014 has a better guard rotation than 2011. CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, Korver, and Bogans are basically trash. Rose was really
the only player who could set up the offense or create for others. Now they have Heinrich and Nate as backups, Butler as a starting Sg and Belineli as his backup. The front court is basically the same because Asik was not even used in 2011. So same frontcourt but with an improved back court. You can argue that more depth can improve the defense as well.

The Heat can still beat any type of Bulls team but it is not 100% guaranteed as they are not the same 2011 team. Then again the Bulls have Boozer and I think as long they have him they have no chance at beating the Heat :smh: . It will be interesting to see these 2 squads go at each other at full strength next year.

We would beat them. Not in a sweep though. I keep it real. Probably in 6.

Bulls suck. D rose mad no 1 joined his team. Bulls had their shot in 2011 but blew it. Deal with it intil u can fix ur roster.

Typical classless fan. It's fans like you that ruin the reputation of your Heat fans overall. You probably cant name three people from the 90s teams other than Alonzo Mourning and Tim Hardaway

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PART? BEING ELIMITED ON YOUR HOMECOURT OR WATCHING LEBRON SWAT ROSE THEN SCREAM IN HIS FACE? REMEMBER YOU GUYS HAD THE DEEPEST BENCH IN THE LEAUGE THAT YEAR AND YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSE TO DOMINATE US ON THE GLASS.

don't waste time discussing the Bulls any further.

fanbase and team itself is just blinded by delusion.

until this team proves that it can 1) achieve any significant success (which they haven't)

or 2) beat Miami in the playoffs (which they haven't)

they should be an afterthought.

now on to legitimate discussion.

Miami's shooters haven't shown up AT ALL...yet, and they've only lost one game in the playoffs.

that's telling you something.

D. Wade getting going is heavily dependent upon Lebron making a conscious effort to facilitate for him IMO.

he needs to reside where he made his millions: in the paint. and utilizing that runner/floater more is crucial.

beautiful shot, and he can get it at will.

if that happens, with Bosh producing consistently like he has been, the next series may be easier than a lot expect.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PART? BEING ELIMITED ON YOUR HOMECOURT OR WATCHING LEBRON SWAT ROSE THEN SCREAM IN HIS FACE? REMEMBER YOU GUYS HAD THE DEEPEST BENCH IN THE LEAUGE THAT YEAR AND YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSE TO DOMINATE US ON THE GLASS.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom