THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

meant to post this last round but w/e

nike installs massive lebron james 2013 mvp witness history greatness billboard mural on the miami heat's american airlines arena aaa, king, nba, giant, poster south beach florida lbj bron

Gonna miss the first half, heat fam.. kids have a open house type thing at school.. kids are gonna show off their art work and projects..

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEBRON JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHIAUHFPIUSDHFIUA SDHFOIUSADUAHSNDFJHNSDAS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We will play better in game 2. Hopefully we make some offensivr adjustments to space the floor and speed up the tempo. We still need our shooters to step up.

Those little pick and roll plays that dropped off to birdman were money. Maybe run those some more.

We just need to speed it up. Pacers controlled the tempo of this game.

But LeGod!!!!!!

I rewinded my tv about 10-13 times on that DWade Paul George 3pt foul play and I swear I didn't see Wade touch him at all!!!

How about you guys? I don't want to sound like a homer but I swear that was a phantom call. :smh:

It was a phantom call. He didnt touch him. He was close but did not touch him. And it pretty much won them the game.. If it werent for LeBron.

Guys i have a request.

Anyone have an HD photo off Lebron murdering Jason Terry from earlier this season?

What im looking for in the spoiler.
Basically that, without all the editing, and nice enough quality to blow up for a poster to hang in my man cave. 

Yeah Drew nobody was talking about that phantom call and it wouldve been a shame if they won the game that way. People can talk about Hibbert not being in at the last play but it shouldn't even came down to that LBJ layup.

Yeah Drew nobody was talking about that phantom call and it wouldve been a shame if they won the game that way. People can talk about Hibbert not being in at the last play but it shouldn't even came down to that LBJ layup.

Exactly my point. I honestly didn't see where Wade touched him.. PG honestly got bailed out.

I hope next game we are able to play a little more to our game though. Indy honestly controlled the tempo in this one. I wish we could figure a way to contain their offensive boards. That's what really killed us imo. And the missing FTs.

My dude Wade has go to ask Ray for some FT tips too lmao. And Ray needs to find his stroke damn it!

Back
Top Bottom