THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

That is debatable. A healthy 2013 or 2014 has a better guard rotation than 2011. CJ Watson, Ronnie Brewer, Korver, and Bogans are basically trash. Rose was really
the only player who could set up the offense or create for others. Now they have Heinrich and Nate as backups, Butler as a starting Sg and Belineli as his backup. The front court is basically the same because Asik was not even used in 2011. So same frontcourt but with an improved back court. You can argue that more depth can improve the defense as well.

The Heat can still beat any type of Bulls team but it is not 100% guaranteed as they are not the same 2011 team. Then again the Bulls have Boozer and I think as long they have him they have no chance at beating the Heat
mean.gif
. It will be interesting to see these 2 squads go at each other at full strength next year.
nate wouldnt be on that squad this year if rose was healthy. it would just be kirk and rose why would they have 3 pgs on there roster? and asik was a big part of there bench in 2011 hes who came in off the bench and kept the paint protected when noah went to the bench. 

don't waste time discussing the Bulls any further.
fanbase and team itself is just blinded by delusion.
until this team proves that it can 1) achieve any significant success (which they haven't)
or 2) beat Miami in the playoffs (which they haven't)
they should be an afterthought.
now on to legitimate discussion.
Miami's shooters haven't shown up AT ALL...yet, and they've only lost one game in the playoffs.
that's telling you something.
D. Wade getting going is heavily dependent upon Lebron making a conscious effort to facilitate for him IMO.
he needs to reside where he made his millions: in the paint. and utilizing that runner/floater more is crucial.
beautiful shot, and he can get it at will.
if that happens, with Bosh producing consistently like he has been, the next series may be easier than a lot expect.

If our shooters get it going.. Shane and Ray particularly... it will help A LOT. I think they're both shooting like under 30% on their 3's right? And they both average above 40%

Honestly.. my dude Wade doesn't even need to dunk. If this Wade has awake from his slumber:

I ain't got no worries.

Mike Milla Time :pimp: :pimp:

Would I be wrong if i said the Heat would rather face the Knicks than the Pacers?

I'm not sure.. watching this game it looks like the Knicks have found their 3 point stroke. If they got hot right now and it carries on into the ECF it might be tough for us.

At least with Indy they'll have trouble keeping up with our scoring pace. One of the wins NY had on us they made like 22 3's.... :x

Yea I'd rather play Indiana. They wouldn't be able to out score us four games in a series. They might get hot 1 or 2 games but that's about it. Knicks match up better with us we have better mid matches against the pacers. Hibbert comes out the paint west comes out the paint and leaves the lane open.

If we got floater Wade.. we goody. Bosh needs to hit his shots to space the floor, and we need our 3 point shooters to get out of their slump. Anything under 38% will not cut it haha.

IM TALKING TO YOU SHANE AND RAY.

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

Game 1: Wednesday at MIA 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 2: Friday at MIA 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 3: Sun. May 26 at IND 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 4: Tue. May 28 at IND 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 5*: Thu. May 30 at MIA TNT

Game 6*: Sat. June 1, at IND, TNT

Game 7*: Mon. June 3 at MIA TNT

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

waiting...... we should post some highlights while we wait til wed...
if so someone should do highlights of last years Indiana series, which is a classic in my opinion.

lebron settling the team down after they were down 2-1 (he states "it's just one game" to the team when the outcome was imminent)

Dwayne's near meltdown with Spo

followed by some of the best two-way basketball in the history of the sport. no disputing it.

i'm hyped man.

Back
Top Bottom