THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Got them weak bulls out the playoffs real quick, they thought they did something after game 1....messed around and got simi swept! LMAO

:rofl:

if u think that team is weak u r clueless, they may be dirty, they may even be classless at times (nazi mo-hay-mad), but they r not weak, no way in hell :smh:

tha pacers are gonna be tough as phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, and ya gotta look at their ugly mugs which makes it even worseBIRDMAN !!!

BIRDMAN !!!!!! BIRDMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL IN ALWAYS

Last edited:

Who said they should sit Wade again??!! LOL
that pic is too sick

true.. and the fact is you guys beat us a total of 2 games in the playoffs.. face the facts..

Wow...come to think about it, your right.
We beat them 4-1 at there best ever in 2011, and now we beat them again 4-1 in 2013.
They only beat us 2 games in the play offs, that's crazy!

People really want to put an * for our 2012 chip? Really?

As if the shortened season is supposed to be easier? If anything, playing 66 games in 4 months is way tougher on the body than playing 82 in 6 months. And it's not like we strolled through last year either. We were definitely tested (Indy, losing Bosh) and faced a huge obstacle (ECF vs. Boston). We even lost game 1 of the Finals.

People can think all they want about the Bulls but we beat them in 5 with D. Rose. We would still beat them even if they had him this year. Since he is the player that he is, I doubt that we would sleep walk quarters like we have been, if he had played.

We are a much better team than our first year and even last year. Our main problem is WE FALL ASLEEP. Probably blame that on the ego/"switch".

A chip is a chip man, ain't no such thing as a lesser chip.

But had their team won, that * wouldn't be there 
mean.gif
 at the logic.

They acting like we had an advantage and played less games than everyone else lol

66 games at that pace is tough. There would be weeks where your team played 5 games dude. Lol.

Even though I hate your team, your city, your bandwagon fans, Lebron, and Lebron again with a passion, you guys were the better team this series. Injuries just plagued the Bulls like crazy and am just glad that we made it this far and at least stole Game 1. The Bulls have nothing to be ashamed of this season and i wish you guys luck against the Pacers, you're going to need it

Even though I hate your team, your city, your bandwagon fans, Lebron, and Lebron again with a passion, you guys were the better team this series. Injuries just plagued the Bulls like crazy and am just glad that we made it this far and at least stole Game 1. The Bulls have nothing to be ashamed of this season and i wish you guys luck against the Pacers, you're going to need it
thanks...

thanks...

no problem. i know bulls fans and heat fans dont get along, but i have some respect for your team. its your team's time to shine. the Bulls will get their chance once Rose comes back to form, we dump Boozer, and start making some major moves on free agents.

thanks...

no problem. i know bulls fans and heat fans dont get along, but i have some respect for your team. its your team's time to shine. the Bulls will get their chance once Rose comes back to form, we dump Boozer, and start making some major moves on free agents.
i have been a heat fan on NT for a long time... we used to never have problems with other teams until we got lebron...we were always the laid back ones that just chilled and mind our own business.. but then everyone one from everywhere started taking shots, and lebron fans followed him to miami... so we just stick up for ourselves.. i get a long with some people from teams/fans that i hate, well thats because this is #NT fam..
i still dont know what you bulls are gonna do... your owner is cheap, pax does what he can, after what happen between him and del negro a lot of players didnt want to go play for the bulls if the top of the team seams unstable..

Last edited:
i have been a heat fan on NT for a long time... we used to never have problems with other teams until we got lebron...we were always the laid back ones that just chilled and mind our own business.. but then everyone one from everywhere started taking shots, and lebron fans followed him to miami... so we just stick up for ourselves.. i get a long with some people from teams/fans that i hate, well thats because this is #NT fam..
i still dont know what you bulls are gonna do... your owner is cheap, pax does what he can, after what happen between him and del negro a lot of players didnt want to go play for the bulls if the top of the team seams unstable..

yeah Lebron joining your team seems to be a gift and a curse. you guys got amazing talent and turned into the juggernauts of the East, but at the same time it made Lebron the most hated athlete in sports and brought you a lot of bandwagon fans. its similar to when KG joined Paul Pierce and Ray Allen in Boston. the NBA never likes the overpowered teams.

yeah, our owner is cheap but we have a very bright future in Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, and Jimmy Butler. amnesty Boozer, try to trade Lu and some draft picks and we should be able to land a decent free agent. our main problem is that we don't have a legit 2 guard. Not to mention that Thibs is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Once we land that missing piece, we'll eventually get another title :smokin

i mean, we're not quite title contenders yet but things can be alot worse. we have alot of potential and keep in mind the Bulls have great playoff experience now.

You do one of two things," Wade said after his second-highest scoring game of this postseason. "You either sit out and watch your team play, or you get out there and try to find a way to help your team. There are really no other options. This ain't the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom