THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

What's good #nt heat fam.. man it's quiet around these areas.. I have been feening for some steak or some beef ribs

I wish we'd wear the throwbacks in some of these games

i don't think the NBA allows that ... I've wondered that too and thought it'd be tight if throwbacks were worn in the playoffs :smokin

That would be :smokin.

Didn't the Cavs wear their Cavfanatic jerseys during a playoff game LeBron's last year in Cleveland?

Kinda wish the Heat would add the flame silhouette to the "I" on the "MIAMI" jerseys

Last edited:

Remembering how Wade was going through the same thing with the media and just public in general saying he's washed up last year. Then he woke up.

Will Indy be the team that wakes him up again?

Remembering how Wade was going through the same thing with the media and just public in general saying he's washed up last year. Then he woke up.

Will Indy be the team that wakes him up again?

I think this injury is different tho. Last year they drained it cause there was fluids in it to take the pain away. With bone bruises its different I think . Not 100% sure tho.

I still think it's something more mental than physical that's making him play so nonchalant lol. I'm just waiting for him to wake up man.. but idk.

I thought after bron gave him that fast break dunk last game that he was gonna get going. But he just isn't exploding on his move even the one time he did get to the rim he couldn't finish. He got treatment today's for the bone bruises and is questionable tomorrow. I say let him dress just incase but if we can get the W without him then let him rest. Hopefully New York cam extend there series so he can get some more treatment and rest for it

Spoelstra should have sat Wade this series. I think he should sit him in the next. I think the Heat can take the Pacers in 6 games without Wade.

Spurs and Grizz are gonna be more of a challenge because the guards are gonna have to step up since the bigs are gonna have their hands full.

Spoelstra should have sat Wade this series. I think he should sit him in the next. I think the Heat can take the Pacers in 6 games without Wade.

Spurs and Grizz are gonna be more of a challenge because the guards are gonna have to step up since the bigs are gonna have their hands full.

The Heat are +48 this series when Wade is on the floor. If and when the Heat beat Chicago tonight they should get roughly 5 days to recover for Indiana.

Spolestra and the rest of the Heat Organization will never sit out a player who can contribute positively to a game.

just picked up a new fitted lego :pimp:
I have the same hat :pimp:

Last edited:
No need for Wade to play until the ECF imo

Even if the Bulls somehow win tonight, still sit him

Dude is wobbly.. no need

Back
Top Bottom