THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Wade need to go back to Tim Grover and stop messing with LeBron trainer.. Wades body can't handle the muscle and bulk. Bosh body couldn't handle too much either.. slim down, and be lighter on your feet

Last year was his left knee. But yeah Wade definitely playing hurt or somethin man. He doesn't play with the same energy he was playin with after the All Star break.
Actually he got better near the end of the season in spurts. That game vs Orlando (April 17th), when Bron sat, he showed a lot. Between then and now, I have no idea how he's looking that horribly.

I do know that the offense isn't running through him, but he's been largely invisible out there and non-active.

Here's the Orlando highlights.

Last edited:
That Orlando game was the final game of the season and Wade did look great, but I remember Wade driving hard to the basket and falling awkwardly. He might have re-aggravated his knee back then because he hasn't been the same since.

Luckily he's still able to make plays for his teammates and contribute as a facilitator when LeBron is not in the game. Despite those 4 lazy turnovers, Wade gave the Heat some good minutes. The Miami Heat is a deep team and the bench will have to step up to finish off the Bulls.

Like LeBron said... Last night the Heat only had 8 fast break points and still scored 100+ points on 50% shooting. The Miami Heat are one of the better teams when it comes to offensive execution. So even with Wade not providing the same athletic plays we're accustomed to seeing, they should be ok.

Lastly, lets not count Wade out. He knows what it takes to win. He'll probably have a breakout game and silence all the haters soon :smokin

Like LeBron said... Last night the Heat only had 8 fast break points and still scored 100+ points on 50% shooting. The Miami Heat are one of the better teams when it comes to offensive execution. So even with Wade not providing the same athletic plays we're accustomed to seeing, they should be ok.
Oh no worries at all, especially when the Mike "the loaded gun" Miller is on the bench. :lol: (srs)

Lewis and Anthony could even come in and contribute as well. Lebron has been aggressive other than game 2 and even then, he facilitated all 3rd and it grew to a blowout at that point. I have always been a big believer of Wade coasting and going hard when he needs to. The Heat will be fine and Spoelstra deserves a lot of credit for his adjustments on defending the pick and roll with Nate, holding him and Marco both to 5/13 shooting.

If Carlos Boozer of all people is leading the Bulls in scoring, I'll take it.

Can anyone please explain to me what LeBron did wrong on this play?

After looking at it numerous times it appears that Nazr Mohamed tried to foul LeBron and as a result he lost his balance as LeBron tried to free himself. At first glance it looks like LeBron tried to throw Nazr down, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Also, why are people saying LeBron flopped here? Is it not obvious he got shoved on a cheap shot and fell to the ground? I just don't get how people are criticizing LeBron after this play?

:smh:

Can anyone please explain to me what LeBron did wrong on this play?

After looking at it numerous times it appears that Nazr Mohamed tried to foul LeBron and as a result he lost his balance as LeBron tried to free himself. At first glance it looks like LeBron tried to throw Nazr down, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Also, why are people saying LeBron flopped here? Is it not obvious he got shoved on a cheap shot and fell to the ground? I just don't get how people are criticizing LeBron after this play?

:smh:

First off why did they even foul lebron like that? Look at the play its a 2 on 4 we have no fast break or anything it was just to take a cheap shot at him. It looks like to me lebron just pulled his body away from nazr amd since he tried so hard to foul him when lebron moved nazr fell and looked stupid so retaliated by pushing him.

The fact that people are calling the push on Lebron a flop just shows how much people hate that man! Its crazy, an obvious PUSH and everyone calls it a flop. LMAO! People love to hate the best player in the game man.

The fact that people are calling the push on Lebron a flop just shows how much people hate that man! Its crazy, an obvious PUSH and everyone calls it a flop. LMAO! People love to hate the best player in the game man.
They act like it was an ok thing to do in a basketball gam. I really think the bulls know they have no shot in this series so the wanna do whatever they can just to be a peasant. If that means take dirty fouls the there gonna do it. Wth was up with the Noah push on Birdman? That's not playing physical its just being dirty. During thibs press conference he said he didn't blame Noah for doing it and that the bulls know what's going on pretty much implying the heat are playing dirty. He also called out lebron saying all he saw when nazr pushed him was a huge flop. He pretty much said that it was ok for his player to shove him for no reason at all

They act like it was an ok thing to do in a basketball gam. I really think the bulls know they have no shot in this series so the wanna do whatever they can just to be a peasant. If that means take dirty fouls the there gonna do it. Wth was up with the Noah push on Birdman? That's not playing physical its just being dirty. During thibs press conference he said he didn't blame Noah for doing it and that the bulls know what's going on pretty much implying the heat are playing dirty. He also called out lebron saying all he saw when nazr pushed him was a huge flop. He pretty much said that it was ok for his player to shove him for no reason at all

And if u watch it, he falls over someones foot (whoever is behind him)

im saying, if your looking away, not expecting to get pushed, your balance is off and you will fall harder because you were not ready for it.. you dont brace your self for contact..

im saying, if your looking away, not expecting to get pushed, your balance is off and you will fall harder because you were not ready for it.. you dont brace your self for contact..

Yup. And Nazr is a big dude pushin full force lol.

What makes these calls worse is when announcers like Jeff Can Gundy constantly complain about the calls. There were several instances when he overreacts on calls and is proven wrong after the replay showed otherwise. In the video I posted you'll notice how he says LeBron threw Nazr Mohammed down and once the replay is shown JVG backed off and Mike Breen said LeBron tried to free himself.

The announcers and analyst during the games have to do a better job balancing entertainment and criticism. I understand bad calls happen, but sometimes the whole dialog during the game is all about the bad officiating. It begins to affect how us viewers perceive the game and probably explains why so many are saying LeBron is a dirty player, flopped, etc, etc...

Like tonight... During the Knicks game Jeff Van Gundy is still saying how LeBron "threw" Nazr Mohammed down. That seems a little bit extreme and makes him look somewhat incompetent.

Last edited:
Bron certainly didnt thro Nazr down. But i think the ejection was a good call because he honestly didnt have to push LeBron like that

Bron certainly didnt thro Nazr down. But i think the ejection was a good call because he honestly didnt have to push LeBron like that
I've watched the replay 10 times and I still can't figure out why nazr even fouled him like that in the first place?

I've watched the replay 10 times and I still can't figure out why nazr even fouled him like that in the first place?

This baffles me also...I just dont get it...But the only thing people recognize is that Lebron FLOPPED....lol wow
It amazes me how people hate this dude so much, to see him obviously get pushed, while not even looking, and call is a flop. lmao!

Lebron spun with force when Nazr was trying to wrap him up. That is not a natural reaction unless you want Nazr away from you. He spun around and down. At the 1:10 mark you can see Lebron lock up Nazr's arm and bring him down. It is pretty obvious.

I think Lebron is extra sensitive cause of the Kirk Heinrich tackle.

Lebron spun with force when Nazr was trying to wrap him up. That is not a natural reaction unless you want Nazr away from you. He spun around and down. At the 1:10 mark you can see Lebron lock up Nazr's arm and bring him down. It is pretty obvious.

Thanks for your opinion, we'll call you.

Wade need to go back to Tim Grover and stop messing with LeBron trainer.. Wades body can't handle the muscle and bulk. Bosh body couldn't handle too much either.. slim down, and be lighter on your feet
He got injured in '05 too back when he was relatively slim. Hurt his rib real bad & could barely play. I 100% believe they beat DET if he wasn't so limited

It's just his playing style I guess.

Last edited:

He spun out to not be wraped up by him not to throw him down. Or is it some rule in Chicago where you have to let them hold you And wrap you up when they wanna foul you. It was a 2-4 why foul him in the first place Chicagos a dirty team plain and simple and there's no arguing that.

Last edited:
He got injured in '05 too back when he was relatively slim. Hurt his rib real bad & could barely play. I 100% believe they beat DET if he wasn't so limited

It's just his playing style I guess.

wade messed with grover before he came back and blacked out during the 08/09 season when he had better stats then ANYONE ELSE in the damn league.. the year lebron won his first MVP.. that was the healthiest i have seen him in his whole career.. im not a expert of anything. im just thinking that adding too much bulk to your upper will put more pressure on your knee and ankles.. does that sound right?.. more weight then your legs joints can handle?.. i dont know. all i know is that when lebron came to the heat wade has been training with him..

Back
Top Bottom