THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

tell the b***h *** bulls to hold that Loss down. dirty players all up in their squad

look at the excuses already
Our 3rd-String played a grind-out game against the defending champs. Disappointed with the officiating, but what can you do?

Last edited:
Turnipturnipturnip

What a game. Miami had their moments of sloppy play, but came up big in the 4th.They made 20+ assist, only committed 12 TO's, and managed to out rebounded the Bulls. They also shot and made most of their free throws. The Bulls tried to come out and intimidate the Heat by playing "BULLy" ball and the Champs stepped up to the challenge.

• Wade had a decent game adding in 10 points on 4-5 shooting while still making positive plays for the team. He's obviously playing injured and was only out there for 36 minutes.
  • LeBron was huge in the 4th quarter and had his MVP caliber great game. 25 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assist.
  • Bosh outplayed the "bigs" on the Bulls and manged to get 20 points and 19 rebounds on 50% shooting.
  • Norris Cole... What do I need to say about him. He's been huge this whole series. Plays great defense on Nate and is able to make key plays on the offensive end.

I feel the Bulls played the best game they could and still lost by 10 points. They don't have enough gas in the tank to finish the games off. Pending a Derrick Rose miracle comeback, I believe the Heat will get the next 2 games to close out the series.

LETS GO HEAT!!

Last edited:
So obviously Norris Cole is going to be very good, very soon. Best cultivated, intentional draft pick since Chalmers and before that, Wade? Agreed?

So obviously Norris Cole is going to be very good, very soon. Best cultivated, intentional draft pick since Chalmers and before that, Wade? Agreed?

Yes. And i like him more that Chalmers. These games are boosting his confidence and making him better. Lovin this kid!

Was surprised with Allen off Spo didn't run more Rio/Cole backcourt, I like how those two play together.

Banned outta the Bulls thread because I called someone a little baby 3 times in a single post.

:smh:

Last edited:
Looks like wades gonna be hurt the rest of the playoffs. I was hoping that huge rest after the bucks series would have him back close to 100% but its more serious I guess.

From an objective stand point I think Wade being injured is the main factor why 2 games have been close. He is usually getting a lot of blocks steals which lead to fast breaks. Not a lot of fast breaks these days.

What is he suffering from though? Knee injury?

Wow, what a game by Norris Cole. Never doubted his talent, but for most of the season when I watched him, he seemed to have the basketball IQ of a spare tire. He couldn't miss a shot these past two games. Every time he shot I kept thinking "No way is he gonna make this one as well", but they went in every time. Defensively he's also very good. Hopefully there can be a little competition for minutes on the PG spot between him and Chalmers and there won't be many games where they both have a bad game.

And Chris Bosh was awesome. Why can't he rebound like this all the time? I mean, obviously not grab 19 rebounds every game, but have similar rebounding intensity.

cole is fast and has a good mid range jumper... he had to adjust to the nba 3, but his is coming along very well.. you can watch some of his cleveland highlights...
oh shout out to cleveland for giving us some good players...

From an objective stand point I think Wade being injured is the main factor why 2 games have been close. He is usually getting a lot of blocks steals which lead to fast breaks. Not a lot of fast breaks these days.

What is he suffering from though? Knee injury?
Bone bruises in his knee.

Cole was actually, and ironically, drafted by Chicago. 

Bet they wish they didn't trade him to Minnesota now, eh?

After thinking about it.. cole is the engine that wade doesn't have and LeBron wants from wade again.. there used to be so many wade and LeBron fast breaks..

So this is unrelated to last year's injury and surgery? I think the Heat can win without Wade the way the PG's have been playing :x

Last year was his left knee. But yeah Wade definitely playing hurt or somethin man. He doesn't play with the same energy he was playin with after the All Star break.

Back
Top Bottom