THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

It's our series, we just have to play like it.

The Bulls don't like being shown up, I hope we rub it in there face for the rest of the series. :smokin

No panic posts tonight... :nerd:

Nevertheless, great team win by the Heat. They were the aggressor and beat the Bulls into submission. This game showed me that Miami can get under Chicago's skin. As long as the Heat maintain their composure and continue to play their game they will be successful.

Monday's loss woke up that Champion spirit within this team. Now we have a series :smokin

I can't wait until Friday Night... LETS GO HEAT!

is lebron aight? he was wincing on the bench....

I think he's fine. He probably has some nagging injuries that annoy him, but it doesn't appear to be anything serious from his play. I wouldn't worry about it.

Hope we come out with the same energy Friday.

Wade has got to get into a better rhythm though.

Sooo much help for the heat

Bulls fans/players when they beat the Heat: "We're built to do this." "We aren't scare of them" "God is good" "Nate the great" "The heat can't hang"

Bulls fans/players when they lose to the Heat: "Ref didn't give me any calls" "They love LeBron" "Ref's aint give us no calls" 

**** outta here. I could understand if people are rooting for the flavor of the day to beat the Heat. But stop making excuses, as if it's preordained that the Bulls are suppose to beat the Heat with no problem. 

7 more fouls is a lot?

Most of those fouls happened in the late 3rd/4th when they were down 40

An I was being sarcastic cause bulls fans were complaining about how the refs were so lop sided amd the facts show that they arent

The hate against Heat will continue but this is exactly how people felt about the Bulls. One day everyone will recognize how great this team and its players are. I hope the role players and Wade stay consistent to finish strong and get this back to back.

Dynasty time.

Last edited:
Don't try to tell them.. then they will say, it was the time the refs blew the whistle because the bulls lost momentum

This one always get me. :rofl:

The fact that people out there think that the refs strategically call plays for the Heat so they can shift momentum is just laughable. On one hand the refs are idiots who cant get the simplest calls right and on the other the refs are experts at analyzing trends to make sure the Heat players get the momentum. Which one is it?

People have to realize that human error will always be a part of the game. Great teams don't let bad calls affect how they play.... they stay focused and win despite the refs.

Last edited:
Reading through the last couple pages, I see a number of people that I am confident will never be complaining about referee calls regarding the Lakers, since apparently, preferential treatment from referees doesn't exist.

Sweet. :smokin

:lol: ska.. I never said calls don't happen.. folks talking like it was totally lopsided.. I yell at calls all the time just because I'm bias.. but I have never blamed losing the game on calls...

Reading through the last couple pages, I see a number of people that I am confident will never be complaining about referee calls regarding the Lakers, since apparently, preferential treatment from referees doesn't exist.

Sweet. :smokin

I see what you're implying, but those Lakers teams won Championships did so because they were the best team. As the saying goes, "fortune favors the bold." As with any great team.... the Miami Heat are the aggressors and force teams to play out of their comfort zones. Anyone who complains that the about refs after a 4-7 game series is just being emotional.

I don't speak for everyone. As the fan of a team it's hard to take the emotion out of a lost, but being a bigger fan of basketball one should understand what goes into winning and losing.

For example, players who have a history of being aggressive and slash hard to the basket get more calls in their favor. Rookies/Young players are more foul prone because they have yet to prove themselves in the league. They don't understand and have not yet mastered the idiosyncrasies of the NBA game. This is why young teams don't win Championships. Teams with players who play smart, but are able to maintain aggressiveness on the offensive and defensive side of the ball will win in the NBA, etc etc....

Long story short... you won't see any complaining from me bc the better team tends the win in the NBA.

FTR, I completely agree w/ both of you.

I've lived through so much crap when it comes to refs, and I say exactly what you both say. We didn't beat the Kings because of the refs; we beat the Kings because we scored more points than them 4 times because we were the better team.

when I watch the present-day Heat, it's the same as any other team that is operating on a level above everyone else's: they absolutely are more aggressive.

and yes, I do think the Heat are favored by the refs more than their opponent, but... I don't think it affects the final outcome; the team who plays the best will win the game. Period.

rigged by the same league that's going to gift you another championship this year? Or a different league? :D

that's right: same league. :wink:

enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom