THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Kobe's cool and all and def will be one of the greats but.. too many damn Kobe stans/Laker stans around here.. I used to like the Lakers though as a kid (like when I was 9) but that's because I was too young to really grasp the NBA as a whole and only knew the name Michael Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq. Lol.

I remember the first time I ever seen D. Wade was on this youtube video.. an OLD one.. it was like his rookie mix to 2Pac - Troublesome.

At the time I had stopped watching the NBA for some time.. but I was like yo who is this guy he's freakin' sick.
Just the way he plays was so freakin' dope to me and flashy man haha. Dude became my Fav not too long after that. But I think at the time I watched this video it was the year before they won the chip.
And you can't forget that dunk on verajeo when they were playing the cavaliers when lebron was still in Cleveland that's one of the greatest dunks I've ever seen.

Yea man Kobe's cool and all I was actually rooting for him to get into the playoffs this year cause he's such a competitor and then that injury was just brutal. But me I've always liked all Miami teams but around 6th grade I started getting into basketball and instill remember watching wade hit that game winner over baron Davis against the hornets in the playoffs his rookie year. And the way he took over that Dallas series in 06 was unbelieveable he averaged I think 40. I went to I think it was game 4 when they just threw him the ball and he literally took on the whole Dallas defense and finally drew a foul and hit both free throws to tie it.

Yeah man.. Boy averaged like.. 35, 8 boards.. willed them back from the 0-2 deficit. Amazing.

Which is why it pisses me off so much to see my dude playing half hearted these days. Some days he looks of old.. other days he looks like he's not in the game.

Wade is a great tough shot maker. And one of the most skilled players IMO.

That dunk on Perk :smokin

Yeah man.. Boy averaged like.. 35, 8 boards.. willed them back from the 0-2 deficit. Amazing.

Which is why it pisses me off so much to see my dude playing half hearted these days. Some days he looks of old.. other days he looks like he's not in the game.
Yea idk what's wrong with him he just doesn't seem as explosive maybe his knees are just getting to that point he's takin so many hits and got knocked down so many times you can only be so explosive for so long. He did have a career high in fg % tho this year.

Well yeah he doesn't have as many hops but I've seen that he still has some explosiveness left.. He just doesn't do it. Idk maybe his knees are buggin' him.

If you go watch highlights from when played the Lakers earlier this year and started with a flurry of dunks in the first quarter, he got up (arm pit or elbow was like rim level ish).

Well yeah he doesn't have as many hops but I've seen that he still has some explosiveness left.. He just doesn't do it. Idk maybe his knees are buggin' him.
His bounce definitely isn't gone. You can tell his knees do bother him, but then again Wade coasts a lot too. Would like to see the Big 3 lock in tomorrow. I'm confident that they will.

Sorry Heat fam......I've been dealing with the reality that I lived 2 houses away from where my neighbor had kidnapped 3 women for over 10 yrs right under our nose.

I knew this @%$# personally. I've been in his house a ton of time and NEVER suspected anything man. He's been to my house tons too.

I'm still in shock
yoooo where do u live? i heard some story on bay news 9 bout this i wonder if its a coincidence or the same person. or is this the one where the black guy was eating mcdonalds and is an internet sensation now

Gotta come out focused. Get this W. Make sure that people do not forget that we are the champs and we are on a mission!

That **** boy Cold city went n snitched, cuz jimmies rustled bout thib Being COTY in the 5th seed....that fan base is *******, I see why they take rose ****

You got banned from the NBA thread?! Oh boy.

Back
Top Bottom