THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Man the Heat has been sitting for a week.

Shiite longer than that, the Bucks games might as well been regular seasons games. We've been cruising for a while, we just need something to light a fire under our ***.

Definitely. I think this was it too. I know Wade and LeBron did not like Nate makin' those faces after those shots he made man.

And I do got a twitter.

@AndrewSonephady

Lol.

Heat did have the second longest streak in NBA history though this season. But who ended it?????

The Bulls. Man the way we came out in that game we deserve to lose.

We may have had the 2nd longest streak but we did not show up every game with the intention to dominate like the Bulls did.
Most of those games we came out lethargic and in cruise control.. like we did tonight.

Bad habit to rely on "the switch."

And let the foolishness commence.....

Every time the Miami Heat lose its always the same characters spewing the same nonsense. All of a sudden Wade is trash, Spolestra can't coach, the team is not focused, blah blah blah....

Where were those same complaints when the heat played the Bucks? LOL :rofl:

The bottom line is, the Heat had a chance to win in the 4th quarter and just couldn't get the job done down the stretch. Its that simple.

On to game 2.

^^ I understand that Wade took a bad shot but that doesn't make him trash..
He definitely could have been more assertive and contributed more than 14 pts though.
He just needs to focus up. He hasn't been putting it all out on the floor like he used to.

Damn, I just wish the Heat made those wide open looks in the first half. Chalk it up to rust, etc.

If they hit all those shots or EVEN HALF of them, this game is blown wide open at the half.

Damn, I just wish the Heat made those wide open looks in the first half. Chalk it up to rust, etc.

If they hit all those shots or EVEN HALF of them, this game is blown wide open at the half.

Yeah.. Shane started 1-6 or somethin like that.. Mike Miller was like 1-4 to start off.. Ray didn't make a 3 til the 2nd half..

Wide open shots that we usually convert just weren't falling for us.

But like I said we needed to lose man. We've won so many of our last games lol.

The Bulls. Man the way we came out in that game we deserve to lose.

We may have had the 2nd longest streak but we did not show up every game with the intention to dominate like the Bulls did.
Most of those games we came out lethargic and in cruise control.. like we did tonight.

Bad habit to rely on "the switch."

Those Bulls teams lost games in the playoffs just like the Heat. All great teams have moments when they dodn't play their best basketball. Its impossible to dominate every game in the NBA, especially in the playoffs.

Lets not diminish the Heat's accomplishments by comparing them to other team's in the past. Instead lets enjoy the ride and root this great team on to their 2nd championship.

LETS GO HEAT!!

Those Bulls teams lost games in the playoffs just like the Heat. All great teams have moments when they dodn't play their best basketball. Its impossible to dominate every game in the NBA, especially in the playoffs.

Lets not diminish the Heat's accomplishments by comparing them to other team's in the past. Instead lets enjoy the ride and root this great team on to their 2nd championship.

LETS GO HEAT!!

Haha. Thanks.
You're right.. Just 1 game.
We will be on our way to the Chip after straightening up this little pot hole.

i still have a bent rim from this pot hole near my house... looks ugly real ugly... make me not wanna drive me car anymore

LMAO. That's why if I see somethin that looks like a pot hole I swerve!

I got curb rash though :smh:

I still remember all that trash that was put on us when we went down against the pacers last year when we were finished.

i didnt even see it man... usually im good because my car is lowered and i have 19's... my friend hit the same pot hole.. :smh: when people look at my car i swear all they are looking at is the bent rim..

Lmao.. Damn bro that's rough.. I get all upset about my little curb rash too hahaha.

Time for some new ones!

I just hate how it gets when the Heat lose. "They're rusty" "they might lose". People gotta take an extra strength chill pill. It's only game one.

When we win, it's the refs.

When we lose, nobody really says anything lol. But I would say that the lay off was factor. We shot 25% in the first qtr.

Just crazy how whenever we play, the rest of the world is the other team's fans lmao.

When we win, it's the refs.

When we lose, nobody really says anything lol. But I would say that the lay off was factor. We shot 25% in the first qtr.

Just crazy how whenever we play, the rest of the world is the other team's fans lmao.
Just look at the nba thread from the start of the game until the end when the bulls finally got the lead back. When we were in the lead it was all the refs fault. After the bulls took the lead there was nothing with the refs.

Just look at the nba thread from the start of the game until the end when the bulls finally got the lead back. When we were in the lead it was all the refs fault. After the bulls took the lead there was nothing with the refs.

they just mad lol.

but 90% of the people in there that hate on us is Laker/Kobe stans..

they just mad lol.

but 90% of the people in there that hate on us is Laker/Kobe stans..

Kobe's done. Laker fans still dream that he's gonna get that 6th ring after he comes back from injury. He'll be able to play after the injury but there's gonna be no ring coming for them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom