THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I hate how in the NBA thread whenever we play people always post about refs lol.

As if KD or Kobe doesn't get the benefit of the whistle sometimes.

as youve noticed since Day 1 of the playoffs, I post one thing and one thing only in the NBA thread :rofl: ..... at the conclusion of every night

Really? Lol.

Oh well. That's what happens when we don't play the way we're supposed to. Good game by the Bulls though, and by Nate.

Pathetic performance tonight.

2pts by both Bron and Bosh at the half is seriously not going to cut it. And let me add, we could've built our lead in the 3rd when wade got hot, but as usual Spo takes him out with 4min to end the quarter. :smh:

we played like garbage... look exhausted in the the 4th... haters wanna complain about the refs.. we lose the game, then they dont say **** ... so many haters out there that talk about our team so much is crazy.... they are like the little school kids that when he hit and tease someone deep down they have a crush on them...
oh well next game.. i didnt think we were gonna sweep... we gotta take this 2nd game

D Wade continues to contribute absolutely nothing.

If it's not a fast break, this guy is pure buns now.

How ya'll gonna let Wade throw up a sabotage bricking 3 like that? I don't even think he let more than 5 seconds run off the clock before he did :lol:

D. Wade ain't buns man!
He just got issues lol. His mind his been inconsistent this season.

Some games he'll show up, other games (like today) he'll kinda just go through the motions.

But let's not act like him scoring decently in the earlier parts of the game wasn't a big lift.

i stand by what i said before. spoelstra is not a good coach. when players get hot he takes em out. then when we lose he says some spit like "that 4th quarter is not enough to get it done" NO spoelstra. perhaps we should play ALL DAMN GAME instead of always relying on a 4th quarter to win. its like he doesnt play to win until theres 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I HATE that the heat play like that. the heat need to play hard from the JUMP. i dunno y theyre on idle till the 2nd half every game. and spoelstra obviously doesnt encourage hard play all game either. smfh. we got beat by nate robinson, something butler, and joakim noah.

Exactly man.
We don't play the way we were supposed to.

When we play Boston, NYK, or OKC, you can see our effort from the jumpoff.

I think that just because the Bulls were injury plagued they took them lightly. Heat ALWAYS take the "lesser" teams lightly, and sometimes that **** gets thrown in their face. LeBron and Wade needed this slap to the face though.. Comin' out playin the Bulls like we were playin' the Bucks.
If we want that chip we got to play like Champs man. We haven't been playin' like that for some time now.

We need to sweep the rest of this series. People forget how scary we are when we're firing on all cylinders.

make no mistake. you guys will win this series. I guess no one really expected to lose to a Bulls team with zero superstar and no ball
distributor. I still expect to see the Heat in the Finals but this series is about to get interesting. :smile:

make no mistake. you guys will win this series. I guess no one really expected to lose to a Bulls team with zero superstar and no ball
distributor. I still expect to see the Heat in the Finals but this series is about to get interesting. :smile:

Hey.. **** happens my friend! Lol.

I kinda wish we had that 96 Bulls mentality though..

To come out and KILL every single game man.

Man the Heat has been sitting for a week.

Shiite longer than that, the Bucks games might as well been regular seasons games. We've been cruising for a while, we just need something to light a fire under our ***.

Back
Top Bottom