THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

if anything... this loss will be a bad thing for Chicago. Can you imagine what kind of game LeBron and Wade will have in game 2?
SMH. I expect a sweep from now on.

Y'all really blaming Wade? Lebrons +/- was -16 while Wades was at a +8.

lebronchokes.gif

Last edited:
I gotta say that going into this game, I thought that the "rust" factor was vastly overrated. I mean, I knew the Heat players weren't exactly sitting on their ***** at home, wathing TV and eating potato chips and had many team practices throughout the entire rest period. So I thought how bad could it be?

But these dudes came out playing and coasted as if it was game 5 against the Bucks. They do that again they're gonna have a bad time. Looking at the box score, the Bulls look like they played phenomenal defense, holding the Heat under 40% shooting and all. But I thought that for long stretches they were getting good looks and just didn't capitalize. Especially in the first half. The Heat from most of the season would've built a 15 point lead.

And I won't blame the refs like you KNOW the haters would've done had this game had a different outcome.. And like they will later in this series.

Games 1 don't mean much. They lost game 1 to the Bulls in the 2011 ECF and ended up winning the series 4-1. And the very next series against Dallas they won game 1 and we all know how that series ended.

bosh was garbage and the heat usually play bad when bosh can't contribute. they need better play out of guys like chalmers and battier on the offensive end, gotta hit the 3's.

And let the foolishness commence.....

Every time the Miami Heat lose its always the same characters spewing the same nonsense. All of a sudden Wade is trash, Spolestra can't coach, the team is not focused, blah blah blah....

Where were those same complaints when the heat played the Bucks? LOL
roll.gif

The bottom line is, the Heat had a chance to win in the 4th quarter and just couldn't get the job done down the stretch. Its that simple.

On to game 2.
o_O but...we did say the heat werent playing hard during the bucks sweep. we said it multiple times they were doing the same thing playing soft first half then hard in the second.  ive been saying spoelstra aint a good coach since midway thru the regular season, we got into a big debate about it. i think the better question is, where were u for the last 20 pages that u havent seen anything

Sorry Heat fam......I've been dealing with the reality that I lived 2 houses away from where my neighbor had kidnapped 3 women for over 10 yrs right under our nose.

I knew this @%$# personally. I've been in his house a ton of time and NEVER suspected anything man. He's been to my house tons too.

I'm still in shock

Sorry Heat fam......I've been dealing with the reality that I lived 2 houses away from where my neighbor had kidnapped 3 women for over 10 yrs right under our nose.

I knew this @%$# personally. I've been in his house a ton of time and NEVER suspected anything man. He's been to my house tons too.

I'm still in shock

Holy ****...
It's coo man gotta worry about the safety of your loved ones first.

I'm still in shock

WOW NESTO THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY!!!!!???

Just goes to show that you never really know a person. Crazy.

I wonder which one of yall NTers out chea hiding 10 pairs of Sketchers deep down in the closet.... Savages :smh:

I'm still in shock

were the dude from the interview? :wow:

a heat fan from Ohio tho? lifelong?

I think it is a bit premature to be calling spoelstra out. If the Bulls win another game then yes but not yet.

I noticed how birdman was pretty ineffective yet dude did not put in Anthony who plays with a higher intensity. Why was Miller getting playing time? I usually
see dude playing during garbage time. Is it cause of Wade? Spoelstra can use the wade injury excuse and the long lay off for game one but if the Heat lose another game then he should be called out. Heat are not supposed to be losing to depleted teams.

WOW NESTO THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY!!!!!???

Yeah man. I know I sounded weird on my rant on twitter because it hadn't hit the national media yet. I was called from the scene as it was happening then I went on twitter to get it off my chest

knightngale, I'm from the county of Dade but I lived in Cleveland for about 10 yrs. I was like the ONLY Heat fan in Cleveland

i sat there and was like, what is my bro talking about?... had no idea what was going on... still crazy though..

One if these days I'm gonna make it to a heat game in Miami.. the day I go, we gonna do a summit.

I wish I could go to one man. But I'm from Cali. LOL. Maybe in a few years in the latter years of LeBron's career haha.

I wish I could go to one man. But I'm from Cali. LOL. Maybe in a few years in the latter years of LeBron's career haha.
Lol damn your way to far I'm right down the street kinda then arenas like 30 mins from my house I live in Fort Lauderdale. I'm surprised your from Cali and not a Kobe fan your a wade fan lol. I

Kobe's cool and all and def will be one of the greats but.. too many damn Kobe stans/Laker stans around here.. I used to like the Lakers though as a kid (like when I was 9) but that's because I was too young to really grasp the NBA as a whole and only knew the name Michael Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq. Lol.

I remember the first time I ever seen D. Wade was on this youtube video.. an OLD one.. it was like his rookie mix to 2Pac - Troublesome.

At the time I had stopped watching the NBA for some time.. but I was like yo who is this guy he's freakin' sick.
Just the way he plays was so freakin' dope to me and flashy man haha. Dude became my Fav not too long after that. But I think at the time I watched this video it was the year before they won the chip.

Kobe's cool and all and def will be one of the greats but.. too many damn Kobe stans/Laker stans around here.. I used to like the Lakers though as a kid (like when I was 9) but that's because I was too young to really grasp the NBA as a whole and only knew the name Michael Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq. Lol.

I remember the first time I ever seen D. Wade was on this youtube video.. an OLD one.. it was like his rookie mix to 2Pac - Troublesome.

At the time I had stopped watching the NBA for some time.. but I was like yo who is this guy he's freakin' sick.
Just the way he plays was so freakin' dope to me and flashy man haha. Dude became my Fav not too long after that. But I think at the time I watched this video it was the year before they won the chip.
Yea man Kobe's cool and all I was actually rooting for him to get into the playoffs this year cause he's such a competitor and then that injury was just brutal. But me I've always liked all Miami teams but around 6th grade I started getting into basketball and instill remember watching wade hit that game winner over baron Davis against the hornets in the playoffs his rookie year. And the way he took over that Dallas series in 06 was unbelieveable he averaged I think 40. I went to I think it was game 4 when they just threw him the ball and he literally took on the whole Dallas defense and finally drew a foul and hit both free throws to tie it.

Back
Top Bottom