THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe that they picked up Chris Andersen off the free agent list and that no one else wanted him. For the center position that they needed the most. What a surreal pickup. :wow:

I just had a chance to go to the game tonight but couldn't get anybody to go with me. So I'm stuck home watching it again [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Bosh has been outstanding ... nothing to be worried about so long as he continues to play well. Poor decisions by Bron on those last possessions but I'll live with it cause its uncharacteristic and won't occur at a great frequency. Great game by the Pacers as the series goes even heading to Indiana!

LeBron needs help. Period. Bosh has been playing well

I wish there were a way to maintain their offensive rebounding.

Wade is looking better physically but has been sloppy with the ball and just trying to make/force weird offensive plays/shots. He needs to get back to his game but I think Indys size is bothering him.

Bron looked like 2011 finals Bron in the last 5min of the game.

Chalmers, Battier, and Allen WOW!!! If anyone of the 3 have a decent game the Pacers can't compete with us.

Wade almost caused me to break my remote when he passed up on that 3 in the final seconds.

Game 3 I would love to see Mike Miller, Joel, and Birdman get more minutes. Spo needs to utilize his bench because when he did we pulled closer when we were down by 12.

Also why would LBJ dap up George for dunking on birdman or at all??? I don't know man, this team needs to come up big because Indiana is undefeated at home in the playoffs.

:smh:

Yeah. We desperately need our 3s to start falling. Itll help a ton.

Wade has to be smarter offensively man. Hes taking a lot of bad shots trying to draw fouls and I hate when he jumps in the air and tries to pass out of it last minute. Lol.

LeBron needs help. Period. Bosh has been playing well

I wish there were a way to maintain their offensive rebounding.

Wade is looking better physically but has been sloppy with the ball and just trying to make/force weird offensive plays/shots. He needs to get back to his game but I think Indys size is bothering him.
Yes, 2 all-stars plus ray allen is not enough.

MORE HELP NEEDED!

TOOL

Also why would LBJ dap up George for dunking on birdman or at all??? I don't know man, this team needs to come up big because Indiana is undefeated at home in the playoffs.

mean.gif
Come on B. You gotta take a extra strength chill pill.

The Heat aren't perfect. And neither are the Pacers. There is a reason they are the only two teams playing in the East right now. It's not going to be easy. But it's still the 3 best players in the NBA balling, there's still a series. 

Yes, 2 all-stars plus ray allen is not enough.
MORE HELP NEEDED!

TOOL

Ray is not producing. Shane is not producing. Wade is has been making a lot of mistakes as well.

When i say he needa help Im saying they need to step up.

Stop coming in here with the trash talk bro lol.

Just like I said one the NBA thread. the heat expectations in the playoffs are for them to go undefeated. If they lose its all slander. It was the same way after game 1 vs the bulls

Dudes have nothing else to do but to hate lol.

We seriously have got to play better though. I think for some reason theyre not as engaged this year.

After this game I still am very confident in this Heat team. Both games were grind it out style games and the Heat just didn't execute well down the stretch.

Miami Heat had great looks and just couldn't sustain the lead after the went up by 4. Once Bosh got that 3 he began to settle. The whole team stopped attacking and as a result it gave the Pacers opportunities in transition. The Indiana Pacers have taken the Heat out of their comfort zone and it it showing on the offensive side of the ball.

Defensively the Heat have to do a better job guarding the pick and roll and rotating after fronting Indiana's bigs.

If the Heat stay confident and continue to attack Indiana's defense good things will happen.

LETS GO HEAT!

Pacers played a good game .... Series tied no worries just gotta come out with that road warrior mentality

Shane and Ray those guys gotta find that shot man .....no ESPN until Sunday

And Paul George said during his interview we have a big 5 its a team contribution we don't just lean on one guy ... WELP if that doesn't get miami going I don't know what will

Back
Top Bottom