THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Yeah you're right. Once we were up 4 they let their foot off the pedal.

Why do we play so lazy man? Lol. Like sometimes they play like a W is guaranteed because of all their talent. We have to go out there and go for the kill!

And WHAT IS WRONG WITH SHANE AND RAY'S JUMPERS?!

Yeah. We desperately need our 3s to start falling. Itll help a ton.

Wade has to be smarter offensively man. Hes taking a lot of bad shots trying to draw fouls and I hate when he jumps in the air and tries to pass out of it last minute. Lol.

The reason 3's are not falling is because the Pacers are doing a great job at running Miami's shooters from the 3 point line. The last 2 games we've seen Battier and Allen drive to the basket after Indiana took away that option.

Shooting is all about rhythm and because Miami's open looks are so far in few in between it's a struggle to get that part of their game going.

Norris Cole is a streaky shooter and since he's not able to get to the basket it affects his perimeter shot. Ray Allen has shown on occasion he can get to the bucket, but that's not something you want to rely on. Shane Battier is exerting so much energy on the defensive end he doesn't have the legs to make shots.

All in all, I believe Bosh is the key to this series. He needs to be more aggressive. When he attacked good things happened. He just has to make sure he stays out of foul trouble.

And Paul George said during his interview we have a big 5 its a team contribution we don't just lean on one guy ... WELP if that doesn't get miami going I don't know what will

When he said that I was TURNT UP!! That's a direct shot to the Miami Heat's role players. Even with shots not going their way they have to give a better effort. Through the first 2 games of the series the Heat have not played with desperation.

This was their wake up call and I know they will respond. :smokin

Bosh just mentioned that he is the key... he needs to go at Hibbert get him in foul trouble make him accountable on defense Hibbert is just scoring at will and standing at the rim blocking shots .. He's not exerting enough energy on the defensive end bosh can clearly beat Hibbert off the dribble ... I expect 2 see more bosh game 3

And Ray Allen needs to get momma Ray better seats cause her good mojo ain't reaching his *** from way up in the 300 level lmao

Ray has only been 5 out of the last 23 three pointers. ):

Though I due agree that it has a lot to do with Indiana's defense. We have to make some adjustments on offense to get our offense rolling. We have not been playing our game at all. We have not been playing the basketball I know that we can play.

On a brighter note Wade does look a lot better physically. A little more energy and spring in his step. It's just his decision on offense has been shaky man.

Ray is not producing. Shane is not producing. Wade is has been making a lot of mistakes as well.

When i say he needa help Im saying they need to step up.

Stop coming in here with the trash talk bro lol.

Come on man. Why don't you just give Pacers some credit. They were discipline. Frank Vogel have said before the series start that he's not going to double anyone and will stay home with shooters.

Plenty of calls have also went your way. Not sure what other helps do you need.

Come on man. Why don't you just give Pacers some credit. They were discipline. Frank Vogel have said before the series start that he's not going to double anyone and will stay home with shooters.

Plenty of calls have also went your way. Not sure what other helps do you need.
So there hasn't been plenty of calls that went the pacers way? The 3 point foul on wade that kept the pacers alive? There's plenty of times where hibbert has fouled driving into the lane and there's been no calls. The refs have been even bad calls on both sides.

Why is everyone surprised? This is the Pacers, if you thought this wasn't gunna be a tough series you're crazy. Both teams played great. Bron just made some bone headed plays down the stretch. The series is 1-1, haters in here like the Heat are out of the play offs lol.

Yet their teams are already at home watching the Heat and pacers play! LMAO!
Sorry laker, knicks and bulls fans...smh

So there hasn't been plenty of calls that went the pacers way? The 3 point foul on wade that kept the pacers alive? There's plenty of times where hibbert has fouled driving into the lane and there's been no calls. The refs have been even bad calls on both sides.

Wade needs to get a suspension.

No way ever would Wade receive a suspension. Stern wont allow it. Fine at the most. It was obviously a shady move. He could have ran around Lance :lol:

laugh.gif
classic how people see two allstars and start talking about how lebron has all the help he needs. his teammates resumes dont matter if they dont show up

It felt like the Heat throw this game IMO

But still, credit to the Pacers for legitimately competing....

The Pacers have definitely shown up to the Heat. Can't wait to see a more focused Heat in game 3, and hopefully a more aggressive Bosh + Wade.

I heard PG took a shot at them in the post game conferenfe so i hope it wakes them up.

Wade has been playing decent but he has to be playing great. Like during his stretch of great play during the streak.
Bosh has to work on keeping Roy out the paint and/or getting him in foul trouble.
Bron should post PG up more.

Not a chance. There were WAY more calls went to the favor of the Heat. You know it. Sam Young looked at Lebron wrong and received a tech. Come on man. What kind of refereeing is that?

David West was not even allowed to use his body in the post. But Lebron behemoth body got touched and they blow a whistle. Obviously there were more than 5 Heat players on the floor in the past 2 games.

Last edited:
Not a chance. There were WAY more calls went to the favor of the Heat. You know it. Sam Young looked at Lebron wrong and received a tech. Come on man. What kind of refereeing is that?

David West was not even allowed to use his body in the post. But Lebron behemoth body got touched and they blow a whistle. Obviously there were more than 5 Heat players on the floor in the past 2 games.

Why don't you go play with the trade system on NBA.com, see if you can get a few players for your Sqaud, instead of worrying about the Heat.

Lol

If you're not going to be constructive please leave. Do you really think you're going to convince Heat fans that the refs are cheating for the Miami Heat? Even after the Miami Heat lost and had more fouls called against them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the the refs are really going out of their way to make sure the Miami Heat win the game they sure are doing a terrible job. Stop with the foolishness and come up with a well thought out reply so we could at least take you seriously. Aint nothing better than a good basketball debate. :wink:

Yup. All stars or whatever, of they arent producing they arent helping. They need to step up.

Wade needs to get a suspension.
You don't see how Stevenson acts like he's gonna set a pic then moves out the way wade jumped and moved his hands you people
Blow every single thing up its just ridiculous. Even the announcers said it was on accident. And yea let me tell you that hit to stevosons head really knocked him down to the ground like that. But when bron gets shoved and falls he flopped. **** out the heat thread.

these laker/kobe stans still in here... man yall got a lot to say with your team bounced out of the playoffs..

Back
Top Bottom