THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the seven questions about their fellow rookies, this year's group (of 42) answered a few about the current player they most admire and what they're expecting as they make the jump to the NBA.

Steph polled at 0% :lol:.

Makes you question who’s really the “golden child” that’s “babied” by the league :nerd:. Iggy told y’all.

All that LePropaganda for ya!

Or maybe they realize Wardell is overrated like the rest of us. Even Book got votes. Ya hate to see it.

Also it's offical:

Steph polled at 0% :lol:.

Makes you question who’s really the “golden child” that’s “babied” by the league :nerd:. Iggy told y’all.

All that LePropaganda for ya!
A lot of NBA players had to struggle to make it. I think there is a little hatred for Steph just cause he was born into upperclass.

Imagine the hate that Bron son is going to get if he makes it to the NBA

Or maybe they realize Wardell is overrated like the rest of us. Even Book got votes. Ya hate to see it.

Things I know for a fact YOU “hate to see”

78263C3A-7782-4BAC-8E74-2D6216E8AD12.jpeg

And soon....

FA696F65-7AF1-4AEF-BD0C-6507F74FE328.gif

you gave a timeline.. i responded, using YOUR timeline

and yet, people BEEN ripping of lyrics and beats from the artists you just mentioned
Bruh ... I already said all this **** ....

Ain't no ******* lyricist right now that has not been influence by all then dude.

Music is about one of the only things that transcends thru time.

Come on .. dude overhere discrediting RunDMC .. like if they along with the Beastie Boys arwnt still being listen too in all college campuses. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom