THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes working the media and backing up his franchise player. He has been an above average GM for the past decade. Its not like he has not produced
Nah exaggerations based off being misled by analytics is different from backing up your player. It also makes them look foolish constantly praising and slurping that player who was routinely come up short when it matters. It's almost like they know he hears the critics (which are legit) so he overcompensates and says outlandish **** to make him feel better. Intelligent folks see right thru that bs. And what makes him an above average gm? The lin contract? Signing then cutting melo for no reason? Dudes been getting a pass for too long..

Bohemian Rhapsody another iconic song :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Bohemian Rhapsody has charted in 3 different decades. When it originally came out; in the 90s because of Wayne’s World and this year because of the Queen movie. That’s pretty crazy.

And yet I can't tell you what that song sounds like and wouldn't know a thing about it if it wasn't for that movie that just came out.

I feel like some of the rookies are just playing dumb. They know Juicy, either their older siblings or parents or whoever played it around them :lol:

And yet I can't tell you what that song sounds like and wouldn't know a thing about it if it wasn't for that movie that just came out.
source.gif

Idk a single person that makes a concentrated effort to go really learn music that was before their time. Music to me is the form of media that is most focused on the present. I couldn't quote a single Rakim Verse or Anyone from that era.

To keep it real none of that music holds up anyways it's all off beat bars about nothing. Is that their fault? No, but doesn't change what it is

What if they don't like Biggie but mess with music from that era. I couldn't quote a Tupac verse cause I don't like his music. This whole thing Complex is doing is dumb.

Listened to Paid in Full on my commute to work today. Still fire.

none of what music doesnt hold up?
Rap from the earliest of days. Basically up until like 94-95. All those super OGS and founding father type dudes.

Never heard bohemian rhapsody until this very minute.

Srs
Maybe I have heard it in a commercial or something but if you played some random rock song right I couldn't tell you if it was that song or not.

i just knew about the song from waynes world and even then i didnt know queen sang it and that was the title... i heard of the song before but never knew it was so popular/iconic until the queen movie came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom