THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rap from the earliest of days. Basically up until like 94-95. All those super OGS and founding father type dudes.

good lord is this a terrible opinion

dropped in '94:
31BMGefIx2L._SY355_.jpg

dropped in '93:
Wu-TangClanEntertheWu-Tangalbumcover.jpg

dropped in '93:
81opIAmQheL._SY355_.jpg

dropped in '94:
R-219517-1396284346-7382.jpeg.jpg

'94:
71vCcdQ-R6L._SY355_.jpg

'92
71mlUmU1TVL._SL1500_.jpg

'93
SnoopDoggyDoggDoggystyle.jpg

Nah exaggerations based off being misled by analytics is different from backing up your player. It also makes them look foolish constantly praising and slurping that player who was routinely come up short when it matters. It's almost like they know he hears the critics (which are legit) so he overcompensates and says outlandish **** to make him feel better. Intelligent folks see right thru that bs. And what makes him an above average gm? The lin contract? Signing then cutting melo for no reason? Dudes been getting a pass for too long..

bro u sound real emotional rn lmao

good lord is this a terrible opinion

dropped in '94:
31BMGefIx2L._SY355_.jpg

dropped in '93:
Wu-TangClanEntertheWu-Tangalbumcover.jpg

dropped in '93:
81opIAmQheL._SY355_.jpg

dropped in '94:
R-219517-1396284346-7382.jpeg.jpg

'94:
71vCcdQ-R6L._SY355_.jpg

'92
71mlUmU1TVL._SL1500_.jpg

'93
SnoopDoggyDoggDoggystyle.jpg
I Was spit balling years but fine.

The dudes like Rakim, EPMD, RUN DMC, those dudes. All the dudes who started rapping first. I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth about it. I felt like it was obvious the kind of people I was referring to.

I just can't rock with it. ME.

I Was spit balling years but fine.

The dudes like Rakim, EPMD, RUN DMC, those dudes. All the dudes who started rapping first. I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth about it. I felt like it was obvious the kind of people I was referring to.

I just can't rock with it. ME.

you gave a timeline.. i responded, using YOUR timeline

and yet, people BEEN ripping of lyrics and beats from the artists you just mentioned

I gave up arguing musical preferences about 10 years ago and my life is better for it.

yea.. there is a difference between arguing preference and just sayin dumb sh

for example, i prefer prince over MJ and i believe him to be the far better musician

however, to dimension what MJ did or to say MJ's music doesnt hold up in comparison to say chris brown's because MJ's music came out 30-40 years ago would just be dumb

Definitely not watching live. Will record and watch whenever I wake up. The one after is very do-able though.

Man, I got so much on my mind these days that I can barely sleep so I legit might be up. Plus I got customers, suppliers, coworkers, etc that I’m accountable for in almost every timezone so I just sleep when I can but I’m constantly checking e-mail and getting naps, moreso than sleep, in :smh::lol:

Booker and no steph? Lol

This writer must have asked like two random players for these polls.

In his one where he asked who was going to be the most successful rookie the dude had Cam Reddish at 1 and DeAndre Hunter at 3. Zion and RJ weren’t even in the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom