THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh ... I already said all this **** ....

Ain't no ****ing lyricist right now that has not been influence by all then dude.

Music is about one of the only things that transcends thru time.

Come on .. dude overhere discrediting RunDMC .. like if they along with the Beastie Boys arwnt still being listen too in all college campuses. FOH

dude trying act like "Rakim, EPMD, RUN DMC" are the sugarhill gang or grandmaster flash and the furious five or something.. and even those dudes obviously had an impact on the growth

but trying act like the green eyed bandit wasnt going hard outside of EPMD.. feel sorry for dudes who out chere listening to the million and one 'lil's running around but dont know about EPMD, rakim or run DMC

98% of the these aint got these type of classics in em:

dude trying act like "Rakim, EPMD, RUN DMC" are the sugarhill gang or grandmaster flash and the furious five or something.. and even those dudes obviously had an impact on the growth

but trying act like the green eyed bandit wasnt going hard outside of EPMD.. feel sorry for dudes who out chere listening to the million and one 'lil's running around but dont know about EPMD, rakim or run DMC

D42C75FB-7E66-4807-9D5B-7AD9055A9301.png

This is trash. Get mad. Stay mad. Idc.

We got some real old heads in here Gatekeeping rap

One of the funniest things to me is oldheads being so loud and proud bout how they’re “above” listening to new rap, and hunker down in their rap from their youth.

While at the same time...telling the youth that their music is trash and being upset that the youth don’t Know music from before they were born :lol:.

MVP MVP posted this in the SEX thread the other day. Very applicable :pimp:

Imma give him the benefit of the doubt because I think he is from the south ...

But to discredit ..
Scarface
Geto Boys
8ball and MJG
Outkast
Goodie Mob
Etc

FOH

You washed grouping Lil Baby in that group. He fire btw. :pimp:

Biggie literally had a crew named Junior Mafia...with two “Lil’s” in them. Cease and Kim. But go off.

yea.. i'll readily admit i have zero clue who any of them dudes are.. and having a million and one "lil"s out now aint got sshh to do with lil wayne either

i literally just took the first couple results, from google.. i mean i did say:
meanwhile i just typed "lil" into google and got these dudes as results:

Now I'm caping for the Littles and I'm from the South? Neither of those things are true. Please just exclude me from this conversation and don't refer to my posts about it.

I have conceded

Now I'm caping for the Littles and I'm from the South? Neither of those things are true. Please just exclude me from this conversation and don't refer to my posts about it.

I have conceded
Bruh you said old rappers rhyme off beat and none of that is transcendent ...

How is this **** still not relevant???

I dont know if you from the south or what, I was asking because I thought you lived in San Antonio ... but if you arent it dowsnt matter ... you thru a bunch of BS other and people are politely trying to educate you when it comes to music because I'm sure you're an educated man from what I have read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom