THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you said old rappers rhyme off beat and none of that is transcendent ...

How is this **** still not relevant???

I dont know if you from the south or what, I was asking because I thought you lived in San Antonio ... but if you arent it dowsnt matter ... you thru a bunch of BS other and people are politely trying to educate you when it comes to music because I'm sure you're an educated man from what I have read.

shhh.. in '92 from former NWA members:

I’m a old head
This $h!+ slaps hard
I’ll allow it
One of the funniest things to me is oldheads being so loud and proud bout how they’re “above” listening to new rap, and hunker down in their rap from their youth.

While at the same time...telling the youth that their music is trash and being upset that the youth don’t Know music from before they were born :lol:.

MVP MVP posted this in the SEX thread the other day. Very applicable :pimp:

E94-B1-A80-E725-4-B73-AE7-C-0-B44-AA9-EB421.jpg

Went with the spicy jawn. Can confirm. It’s the goods.

90s is the undisputed GOAT era of hip hop
00s was maybe the worst era looking back on it
10s was redeemable

Why do we put the 90's on a pedestal tho

i dont know about pedestal.. but aint nothing wrong with giving credit where it's due.. i mean just because the redeem team was good, that doesnt take anything away from the dream team

just like all the pixar movies being good, doesnt mean the lion king doesnt all of sudden not hold up

90s is the undisputed GOAT era of hip hop
00s was maybe the worst era looking back on it
10s was redeemable

nah.. this is the worst era or the 70s

00s you had actually good kanye, outkast still going strong, jayz, TI, 50s 1 good album

Can’t wait to hear these new rappers complain, 10-20 years from now :lol: :rofl:

Imagine 40 year old Young Thug or 50 year old Future.

(I’m a Thug fan btw) but, it’s going to be hilarious

00s was shaky honestly. Had its moments but that was a rough transition overall :lol:

biggie and tupac passing was rough.. then when you had nelly and ja rule moments in '99 and '00 or even limp bizkit kinda getting thrown in there

but aint like classics werent coming and that mess aint last long.. and aint like drake aint running around do the same shh we knock nelly and ja for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom