THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's no resolution to the season, crazy the 3 best teams in the league next year going to be in full on panic mode with the clock ticking and a win it or potentially lose everything scenario.

KD was right. These writers are really just blog boy nerds who've wished they could dribble a ball without it coming off their feet. Some of these "articles " are truly idiotic.
If they have friends then durant probably jealous.

If Giannis were to want out and Bucks would potentially trade him, what teams that he’d actually sign with long term could put together the best packages? Feel like the list is actually pretty small.

If Giannis were to want out and Bucks would potentially trade him, what teams that he’d actually sign with long term could put together the best packages? Feel like the list is actually pretty small.
Warriors
Cough cough Celtics cough cough
Raptors
Heat

Dark horse
Pelicans

Warriors
Cough cough Celtics cough cough
Raptors
Heat

Dark horse
Pelicans
Had the Pels on my list too. Ingram + Lonzo and whatever else.

Assuming the Raptors aren’t trading Siakam, who would they give up? A re-signed FVV and OG?

I guess Miami would have to move Bam?

Had the Pels on my list too. Ingram + Lonzo and whatever else.

Assuming the Raptors aren’t trading Siakam, who would they give up? A re-signed FVV and OG?

I guess Miami would have to move Bam?
Pretty much for the Raptors plus whatever else

Miami will try to find a Way to keep Bam but Bam is really all they got because there ain’t no hoods in Milwaukee for Herro.

Miami: Bam and Herro
Nets: Dinwiddie, Caris, Allen
Pels: BI, Zo, Hart
Celtics: Hayward (provided he agrees to extend), Brown

There will be no major developments by fall. Certainly none that will allow them to guarantee not being infected to an extent that they cannot already guarantee now with testing and proper procedures.

In fact, it would probably be easier for them to finish this season in a bubble (Disney World, etc.) than play the full 2020-21 season, which would consist of many more games. If you think that players will take it hard to play the rest of this season in a bubble, which would take a couple of months for half of the teams in the league, then how do you think that they would take playing in a bubble for 8 months for all of the teams in the league? Or do you expect it to be risk-free to fly all over US by fall so that teams can play on their home courts? Anyone who expects that is delusional.

The only major development that would be a game-changer is a vaccine. And a vaccine might be available a year from now. So any logic you use to scrap the remainder of this season, you can use to already scrap the entire 2020-21 season.

Ahh, logic. Thank you for this.

The quicker people realize there is no actual solution to this and that completely staying home away from all of civilization other than emergency or to the grocery store for the rest of the year is not feasible for the majority of the country the quicker we won’t be having these stupid *** arguments and things will get somewhat back to normal. As harsh as it sounds, the reality is if you’re immunocomprimised or you’re simply scared to catch it then you can stay home. The rest of us should be allowed to live our life while taking the proper precautions.

I feel like there’s no way the Bucks would trade Giannis to a team in the east unless it’s just an absurd package that’s impossible to pass up.

I don’t think the Heat trading Bam, Herro and whoever else just to have Giannis and Jimmy is resulting in a championship.

PaleBoilingIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

Kyrie, KD and Giannis sound great but no way would that work. :lol:

Who would the Warriors give up? Dray and Wiggins?

Kemba, Giannis and Tatum sound meh, mostly cause of Kemba.

I feel like there’s no way the Bucks would trade Giannis to a team in the east unless it’s just an absurd package that’s impossible to pass up.

I don’t think the Heat trading Bam, Herro and whoever else just to have Giannis and Jimmy is resulting in a championship.

If you can get Giannis then you do it, simply put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom