THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a semi-NBA related note, Maryland vs UNC from 1984 is on ESPN. Lenny vs Jordan. Lenny really should’ve been the rival wing that Jordan didn’t quite have. Sad.

96837010_3605443469484151_2427662987696275456_n.jpg

source.gif
\
Katya-Elise-Henry-1-scaled.jpg

the reality is if you’re immunocomprimised or you’re simply scared to catch it then you can stay home. The rest of us should be allowed to live our life while taking the proper precautions.

This ignorance and the sheer lack of empathy on Mother’s Day of all days is utterly atrocious. I don’t know if your web browsers and cellular provider allow you to see these “doomsday tweets” on the beach but here’s a few instances of places that have opened up recently

Just as you fail to think about others, you fail to realize that everyone who goes out is not going to take the proper precautions and things like those above are going to happen. If you got your head out of the sand you would realize that biding time until we can find a way to reduce that possibility is only going to help for more people than it hurts.

The NBA actually has rule related to this. The NBA requires five players to be on the court. If enough players foul out so that you don't have five, you must insert a DQ'd player. However, if that player commits a foul, it's a technical. Obviously, this never happens, but teams have come close before. I think there was a Clippers or Lakers game a number of years back where they finished the game with only five eligible players. I think they only had 7 or 8 guys available.

That being said, the NBA should adopt the rules of every other level of basketball, which allows a minimum of two players before forfeiting. BTW, I saw this happen when I did scorekeeping for rec league. I watched a team foul out down to two players....and that team still almost won! It was the most bizarre game I've ever seen.

BfwUmzMIgAETKbN

They only had like 8-9 guys available due to injury and then some guys got injured or fouled out. Robert Sacre played the last 3+ minutes with 6 fouls.

This ignorance and the sheer lack of empathy on Mother’s Day of all days is utterly atrocious. I don’t know if your web browsers and cellular provider allow you to see these “doomsday tweets” on the beach but here’s a few instances of places that have opened up recently

Just as you fail to think about others, you fail to realize that everyone who goes out is not going to take the proper precautions and things like those above are going to happen. If you got your head out of the sand you would realize that biding time until we can find a way to reduce that possibility is only going to help for more people than it hurts.

One person who "wasn't scared" infected FORTY (40) people in one night.

Wild ****.

I forgot so many things about that game. Steve Nash just showing up randomly on the bench in uniform, Anthony Bennett, Luol Deng on the Cavs (I barely remember that). This feels so long ago at this point.

"Michael Jordan didn't care about stats"

Also Michael Jordan:

MJ.png

Just another inconvenient MJ story to quietly get swept under the rug, along with his degenerate gambling-related ones.

He had such an amazing gift.

Out of all the finals they could rerun they pick one of the most uninteresting years smh
KD Warriors was basketball nirvana. Look at how many dribbles Kyrie & LeBron were taking to get into their stuff vs. how many dribbles the Warriors were taking. It was like a different sport.

I’ll forever be amazed that Durant actually decided to leave.

Trying to figure out an NBA comp for Len Bias is tough. From a frame standpoint, he looks like a more physically imposing version of Scottie. Great athlete and knockdown shooter. He definitely doesn’t have the ball handling ability of someone like Mike, which lowers his ceiling. It just looks like he can get to his spots and shoot over defenders though.

He’s kind of like a hybrid of Chris Webber and Melo to me as prospects. Weird combo, I know.

Trying to figure out an NBA comp for Len Bias is tough. From a frame standpoint, he looks like a more physically imposing version of Scottie. Great athlete and knockdown shooter. He definitely doesn’t have the ball handling ability of someone like Mike, which lowers his ceiling. It just looks like he can get to his spots and shoot over defenders though.

Sounds like San Antonio Kawhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom