THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Rodman can shut up. All he had to do was play some defense and rebound for the Bulls.

Apparently Caleb Swanigan had a cabin fever induced meltdown on his social media last night.

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 8.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 8.29.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 8.30.12 AM.png

Was that drugs behind the speaker in the last pic, if not I don't see anything significant there

Swanigan doesn't need this type of attention at this juncture in his career tho, maybe most will have forgotten by the time the season's up and running

Thats cap. If thats how you feel, you never liked it enough in the first place

Hey man, I mean this as kindly as possible and with no disrespect whatsoever but can you please put a ******* sock in it? The people like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , freeze freeze , myself and others who feel that way realize that while we deeply love basketball that it’s just a sport. It’s game that us spectators will miss and lose temporarily as a result Of COVID-19. Meanwhile, COVID-19 is causing people to lose their lives, livelihoods and loved ones FOREVER.

To say that we “never liked basketball enough in the first place” because we believe that a game being postponed for an additional year isn’t as important as ensuring the players, supporting staff and fans of that game, as well as everyone else on the planet, can resume their lives safely is asinine. It just means that we think COVID-19 and life in general are bigger than basketball.

Which they undoubtedly are.

Hey man, I mean this as kindly as possible and with no disrespect whatsoever but can you please put a ****ing sock in it? The people like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , freeze freeze , myself and others who feel that way realize that while we deeply love basketball that it’s just a sport. It’s game that us spectators will miss and lose temporarily as a result Of COVID-19. Meanwhile, COVID-19 is causing people to lose their lives, livelihoods and loved ones FOREVER.

To say that we “never liked basketball enough in the first place” because we believe that a game being postponed for an additional year isn’t as important as ensuring the players, supporting staff and fans of that game, as well as everyone else on the planet, can resume their lives safely is asinine. It just means that we think COVID-19 and life in general are bigger than basketball.

Which they undoubtedly are.
Wrll said.

I have watched tens of thousands of hours of basketball in my life.

Because of Covid, I have been able to dig into the archives in a way that I wouldn't be able to had things been normal.

So I am still WATCHING basketball, it hasn't stopped.

We don't have new content, OK. There are plenty of basketball related things I have never seen out there.

I
Will
Be
Fine
Without
The
Current
NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom