THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too nice and respectful in here right now...

DDCFC147-BD7C-4F0B-A806-435AA77C8AEE.gif

Finally read Victory Machine.
-KD is really a psychopath
- Was kinda Bush league for Royce Young to suggest something was up with KD and his family but then say it wasn’t “fair game” and not go on the record about it
- Steph really should’ve never let KD come to GSW lol. He lost so much bread with UA
- Bob Meyers is def a Strauss source
- Weird how he kept suggesting Lacob really doesn’t like Steph
- Really takes so much luck to pull off a dynasty

Good read all around.

I mean..how else are they gonna do it? Would it be any different next season?

We don’t know. That’s why I believe you should scrap the season, let these players remain with their families etc, and just see if conditions improve by the Fall. A member of your fraternity (KAT) lost his Mother to this cruel pandemic. That alone should tell you that it’s a wash.

I found this interesting.

Unfair to think that the rally is the for sure way they got it though. If they are dumb enough to attend a huge rally like that then for sure they have been reckless for the longest and could have gotten it anywhere.

We don’t know. That’s why I believe you should scrap the season, let these players remain with their families etc, and just see if conditions improve by the Fall. A member of your fraternity (KAT) lost his Mother to this cruel pandemic. That alone should tell you that it’s a wash.
I hear you. But saying coaches have to wear gloves, cancel the season seems kinda knee jerk. They're being hella cautious as they should and even if there is some development in the next 5 months I'd imagine they'd still have to be just as cautious.

Darwin may have been on to something with Natural Selection. I read that Carnival announced today it was going to start running cruises again and reservations are off the charts. Good luck with all that.

Fair, its a little too much for a thread about basketball for my tastes, but I'm not here to tell yall what to do.

I walked back the keyboard activism piece, it was too broad sweeping and pointing fingers like you said you're right.

I just dont knock MJ for it that much, its a very comprising spot to be put in.

It's all good. My thing is I've noticed people take it outta context if you say Mike should have said more. Like nobody was asking him to be Ali and become a member of the NOI and give speeches with Farrakhan, just let us know you aware because the fact is the black community helped Mike's brand a lot. A whole lot.

More than 1000 new COVID cases confirmed in LA in the last 24 hours, as I’ve been noticing more people out-and-about without masks for the last couple weeks. Do with that information what you will.

Darwin may have been on to something with Natural Selection. I read that Carnival announced today it was going to start running cruises again and reservations are off the charts. Good luck with all that.

So ******* stupid. I just don’t get it, man.

More than 1000 new COVID cases confirmed in LA in the last 24 hours, as I’ve been noticing more people out-and-about without masks for the last couple weeks. Do with that information what you will.

LA wasn't hit as hard because of the way people live there. There's natural social distancing because of the driving culture. There's no use of mass transit, either (for a city of that many people). The entertainment industry moved to online pretty quickly, in terms of production meetings. It's just a different setting than NYC or SF.

There's actually a phenomenon of old people hopping on cruises with an intent to die. They just live their lives out on theses ships, because cruises are cheaper than living on land. It goes back for a long time. Cruise ships have morgues on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom