THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the argument is basically if you give him more attempts than anyone even comes close to in the modern era, he’ll score more points in the modern era?

That’s cool.

I literally said fairly early on these guys don't have the mentality to score and demoralize you like Mike does. He also was playing at the slowest pace in the league at the time during 87-88.

Harden took 26 shots a game 2 years ago at a faster pace, you really think MJ being wouldn't be able to get up 2 more shots a game? Hell Kobe got up 27 a game playing at a snails pace by today's standards.

Just to be clear, you think this is a realistic outcome for an 82 game season?

You tell me Jemele. I provided video evidence that he was indeed wet with the jumper and took a lot. That goes for the 88 season to all you gotta do is search for it. Given a system where he just has free reign to gun, I absolutely do believe he could do it.

This is my last post on this topic, going to play some Gears and eat an edible. Happy Friday to you all.

You tell me Jemele. I provided video evidence that he was indeed wet with the jumper and took a lot. That goes for the 88 season to all you gotta do is search for it. Given a system where he just has free reign to gun, I absolutely do believe he could do it.

This is my last post on this topic, going to play some Gears and eat an edible. Happy Friday to you all.
Like I said before, a few clips of games from that year doesn't tell anywhere near the whole story man. I am not taking what I see from BIG scoring games as evidence as that being the NORM from that season.

I know you understand how sample sizes work.

When was the call with Silver and the Player’s Association? Wasn’t it supposed to be today?

NBA setting the grounds to return to action

orlando / Vegas still most viable per NBA, but probably in a semi bubble

per the conference call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom