THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t the initial point that Boogie always hd character issues but since his injury people have been acting like he didn’t? And that’s exactly what’s happening :lol:

No one who has said they feel bad for his situation has acted like he was a good dude. They simply are showing sympathy for a young man who passed up on millions of dollars and has now not only likely been stripped of his livelihood but also stripped of the ability to do one of the things he loves most and has done all of his life.

He was a privileged athlete that threw tantrums so folks aren’t allowed to feel bad about his situation? This whole situation seems like a major reach.

Minuscule so you're arguing about him being possibly 3rd or 5th? There were questions about his attitude as well as his conditioning.

Did the instability of Sacramento as I aforementioned exacerbate or calm those attitude problems? Nobody suggested he didn't have issues coming out. I was addressing Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 's point and pointing out how coincidentally there weren't any locker room problems in New Orleans or Oakland where there was actually structure in the organization.

If he was a "bad locker room guy" why didn't it continue into the subsequent organizations after the Kings?
Cousins character issues were reported before he got to Sacramento.

One could make the argument (not me, because the timing couldn't be worse) that he may have humbled himself once being traded to new Orleans (which he didn't want, because he wanted a supermax in sac) and humbled himself more after being hit with the injury bug hoping to get another big payday.

68365744_2980083968686774_3220446133004271616_n.png

I wonder how much Cousins would've gotten paid if he never got hurt. Seems like his blown out of proportion attitude problems or bad teammate garbage (mainly by media) was the main thing holding him back from a big payday.

Teams just know he doesnt move the needle.

The media? LOL

The ***** threw hands with Donte Green and almost threw them with Tyreke.

I wonder how much Cousins would've gotten paid if he never got hurt. Seems like his blown out of proportion attitude problems or bad teammate garbage (mainly by media) was the main thing holding him back from a big payday.

Teams just know he doesnt move the needle.

Lol he was having one of the best seasons of his career with no locker room issues in New Orleans and he and AD were beasting together. He was getting a max deal from NO partly off the strength it likely keeps AD happy in NO and mostly cause he was the best center in the league before that injury.

Only player I think was screwed more out of a payday was IT2 by the Celtics. Boogie at least got his rookie extension. But he definitely missed out on 150 million courtesy of the injuries.

The ***** threw hands with Donte Green and almost threw them with Tyreke.

One guy isnt in the league and the other guy is a crackhead who wont ever be in the league again. Whats your point?

To me Cousins is a super talented big that doesnt impact winning. I've never heard most of his teammates talk negatively about him. Being surrounded by a **** franchise for years and non stop losing wont help anyones "attitude"

Reactions: MVP
One guy isnt in the league and the other guy is a crackhead who wont ever be in the league again. Whats your point?

To me Cousins is a super talented big that doesnt impact winning. I've never heard most of his teammates talk negatively about him. Being surrounded by a **** franchise for years and non stop losing wont help anyones "attitude"

What the hell does that have to do with anything? :lol:

It’s ok to fight teammates if they eventually wash out of the league?

No one who has said they feel bad for his situation has acted like he was a good dude. They simply are showing sympathy for a young man who passed up on millions of dollars and has now not only likely been stripped of his livelihood but also stripped of the ability to do one of the things he loves most and has done all of his life.

He was a privileged athlete that threw tantrums so folks aren’t allowed to feel bad about his situation? This whole situation seems like a major reach.
Again plenty of folks in here have said..."Damn, not again, sucks for boogie, he's a good dude."

I'm the one who made the initial statement and my only point to make was,

Why is everyone saying he was a "good dude"? I thought he was a big headache in Sacramento?

That's all. All of the stuff you added, nobody has ever questioned.

Again, put in your own work in this thread and you'll see plenty of folks giving boogie "character witness".

And again, like I said to @100027 my timing was bad and I see how it could be misconstrued as "boogie is a jerk, so he deserves to be hurt."

But NOBODY said that. If that's what anyone picked up from my post, then their own reading comprehension skills needs to be coached up.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? :lol:

It’s ok to fight teammates if they eventually wash out of the league?

The GOAT punched multiple teammates in the face. Shaq and Kobe fought all the time. Kerfuffles happen in sports among teammates.

NT logic: I'm always right and if you disagree with someone they have no idea what they're talking about.

You're really bad at this. Byron was his coach 6 of the 7 seasons.

You're really bad at this. He didn't even play there 7 seasons. He had 3 coaches in 6 seasons. But who cares anyway since it was a joke.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom