THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuz the odd man out and gonna be the final cut

tenor.gif

Who do ya’ll think the final cuts will be?

Plumlee is the only lock to be cut tbh

As if this thread wasn't already **** already :smh:

But most would expect this to happen as knowledge of sports medicine & rehabilitation has become better. not to mention the NBA has took strides in limiting the physicality of the game. As time goes on guys should last longer.

Man **** you

7A0207B5-C731-455B-A365-00612AAEE1C5.jpeg

Now I’m stuck in a conversation I want no parts of.

AryeEruptham

Got the thread in further shambles and duped HIM HIM into talking to a yamb he doesn’t want to talk to

C27DC7C6-45DF-47F4-A903-B1C4F09E1A64.gif

Harris gotta be a lock for shooting, right?
I’ve read he’s been one of the worst shooters in camp. But yeah, theoretically if he’s shooting Iike normal, he should be in there.

Also, PJ Tucker just dropped out. Not sure whose case that helps.

Please drop Kuz, He had the experience being coached up and training with other guys so far. Now let him get ready for the regular season.

Everyone on NT seems to believe that they’ll still wash everyone though. Fox and Mitchell ain’t leading this team anywhere.

Everyone on NT seems to believe that they’ll still wash everyone though. Fox and Mitchell ain’t leading this team anywhere.

I’ve been concerned all summer then NT made me turn the corner, especially after the Blue-White Game on some “These are the best in the world battling against each other and they are going to be playing European waiters and hostel staff. Team USA will be fine.” But that G-League loss followed with PJ’s rebuttal then subsequent withdrawal has to make you feel queasy. If they don’t smack Spain tonight....IOENO

International systems maximize a scrubs potential. There will be a game or two where they’ll get picked apart. Especially if young egos take over and these dudes try to iso and prove a point. I think Pop will keep them in check but who knows. Not a fan of this teams defensive potential either.

The redeem team was crazy talented, but their defense was insane. Literally picking up full court, lock down defenders, and DPOY candidate players. They still had close games.

This is FIBA and much lesser competition but my point still stands.

Crazy

In 2009, Mikhail Prokhorov, a swaggering Russian minerals oligarch out of favor with the Vladimir Putin regime, spent less than $400 million buying control of the moribund New Jersey Nets and a large share of Barclays Center, the new arena in the heart of Brooklyn that would be home to the NBA franchise. Based on the cost and value of the arena, we can probably consider Prokhorov’s purchase price for the Nets to be south of $200 million, maybe even cheaper.

Almost exactly a decade out from that purchase, the New York Post reports Prokhorov is completing his sale of the Nets franchise to junior partner Joseph Tsai for a total price of $2.35 billion.

We don’t know how much money Prokhorov invested in annual losses along the way, but the oligarch flipped an NBA franchise over the course of a decade for a net profit of more than $2 billion. Even if you assume he lost $100 million a year running the team — which is absurdly high, there’s basically no way he lost that much even with famously high player payrolls — he’d still be sitting on better than $1 billion in profit from the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom