THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope them scrubs (sans Kuz) don't get washed by Spain tonight.

What you gon do if I don’t?

DUVfAs8XUAEm5vY.jpg

The Celtics officially ended the Guerschon Yabusele experiment in Boston back on July 10 when the team waived him. But the 16th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft isn’t calling it quits.

Though it looks like his NBA career will at least be put on pause for now.

Sportando is reporting the 23-year-old forward has agreed to a deal with Nanjing Tongxi in China. The franchise is a member of the Chinese Basketball Association, China’s top league, which also includes the Shanghai Sharks, the team Yabusele played for in 2016-17.

A rare Ainge miss.

A rare Ainge miss.
They needed to draft someone that was willing to stay overseas a year in order to have cap space that summer. Unfortunately, he just wasn't very good and didn't improve whatsoever. Sucks.

If this offseason proved anything its that stars want to be part of competent organizations that show progress. Doesnt matter about your history (Lakers) or if your entire front office is black (Knicks).

No big FA is signing with either of those teams for the time being.

Fam WHAT :rofl::rofl::rofl:... We literally just signed Lebron last offseason & Ad forced his way to us this offseason

So Much Fun got me in an aggressive energy this morning. Need to pop an edible and enjoy this California sunshine today.

I really hate the convo of Player behavior because at the end of the day it doesn't matter when the player is that talented.

Artest, Rodman, Sheed, Draymond, Westbrook etc etc

we are talking grown men here, everybody's attitudes aren't gonna mesh people are gonna but heads. but let's not act like this doesn't go both ways and these players weren't beloved by guys on their teams also.

Team dynamic & coaching make a huge difference in this convo also. All the guys above were called head cases & team disrupters blah blah blah... nobody would ever want them on their team because they'll ruin things..... then teams with strong foundations brought them in and they all played integral roles on contending rosters. It's a reason players like these are almost always loved by the star players of the league, because they ain't SOFT and they bust they *** on the court. when i hear the top guys in the NBA talk about boogie it's always been positive & never came off as a i wouldn't want that guy on my team vibe. I value that way over these punkass reporters, who carry grudges because a certain player didn't wanna stick around and answer your questions one day.

give me the boogie "cancer" all day over someone like Dwight who guys just generally seem to not like as a person. from the 12 man on the bench to the star player. That's a cancer, a guy who's a lil confrontational over basketball i could live with because i know he's gonna go hard.

Random fun fact of the day: In 20 seasons Kobe played 1197 regular season games and 220 playoff games. In 15 seasons LeBron has played 1198 regular season games and 239 playoff games :wow: :wow:

Bronsexuals and kOBe-GYNs - thoughts?

Random fun fact of the day: In 20 seasons Kobe played 1197 regular season games and 220 playoff games. In 15 seasons LeBron has played 1198 regular season games and 239 playoff games :wow: :wow:

As if this thread wasn't already **** already :smh:

But most would expect this to happen as knowledge of sports medicine & rehabilitation has become better. not to mention the NBA has took strides in limiting the physicality of the game. As time goes on guys should last longer.

I know why....

Kobe played his entire career in the Loaded Western Conference ntm he missed a ton of games due to major injury from 2012 til he retired.

Meanwhile King James played his entire career in the Weak East. The moment the King relocated West, he missed the playoffs.

Bron has been the most durable player ever outside of Kareem maybe. The most physically gifted player to lace em up that's why the whole I wasn't eem supposed to be here nonsense he tries to peddle gets tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom