THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They drafted Kawhi and there were rumors of him having headcase issues coming out of college. Wasnt on the same page as the coach or something like that.

Funny enough he was the guy who scouted Kawhi and pushed for the Trade. I’m just saying what I heard. I was messing with his daughter at the time and she would type up his scouting reports for him. So I would ask to see them :lol:

Just looking back on Boogie's time in Sacramento, he had 6 different head coaches in 7 seasons, 10+ different PGs and multiple ownership changes yet still was an all NBA player on the court. Attitude be dammed, nobody has had to deal with that much instability and been a model citizen. Sac was a dumpster fire to be kind.

Ok...if you want to reframe this into who the #1 pick was always going to be...fine. But you won't act like the numbers 2, 3, and 4 don't exist.

Wall and Cousins came into the season both considered top 3 picks. Evan Turner hype grew and he eventually made his way into that talk. But are ya'll going to act like ya'll don't remember all the concerns about Boogie and him being a head case potentially effecting his draft stock? John Calipari literally had to put down rumours that Boogie was on meds. There was PLENTY of "character concern" talk around Boogie it affecting his stock. If that didn't exist...there's no way anyone is taking Evan Turner, Derrick Favors, and Wesley Johnson over him.

Which goes back to my original point...Boogie didn't just start acting up because of the Sacramento Kings franchise.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/2010-nba-mock-draft-062210

One of the mock drafts from a good basketball guy right before the 2010 draft. Yes, wall was the clear number 1. But cousins, talent wise, wasn't far off, imo.

Oh and btw MVP MVP
Screenshot_20190816-112748_Chrome.jpg

Ok...if you want to reframe this into who the #1 pick was always going to be...fine. But you won't act like the numbers 2, 3, and 4 don't exist.

Wall and Cousins came into the season both considered top 3 picks. Evan Turner hype grew and he eventually made his way into that talk. But are ya'll going to act like ya'll don't remember all the concerns about Boogie and him being a head case potentially effecting his draft stock? John Calipari literally had to put down rumours that Boogie was on meds. There was PLENTY of "character concern" talk around Boogie it affecting his stock. If that didn't exist...there's no way anyone is taking Evan Turner, Derrick Favors, and Wesley Johnson over him.

Which goes back to my original point...Boogie didn't just start acting up because of the Sacramento Kings franchise.
All of that is valid.

Exactly right.

This was the initial point. He was never the best player in that draft.

So you cherry pick a minuscule part of my comment in an attempt re-frame the convo into boogie vs wall.

Typical. Ok...boogie was the SECOND best player and went fifth. Better?

So you cherry pick a minuscule part of my comment in an attempt re-frame the convo into boogie vs wall.

Typical. Ok...boogie was the SECOND best player and went fifth. Better?

Minuscule so you're arguing about him being possibly 3rd or 5th? There were questions about his attitude as well as his conditioning.

Did the instability of Sacramento as I aforementioned exacerbate or calm those attitude problems? Nobody suggested he didn't have issues coming out. I was addressing Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 's point and pointing out how coincidentally there weren't any locker room problems in New Orleans or Oakland where there was actually structure in the organization.

If he was a "bad locker room guy" why didn't it continue into the subsequent organizations after the Kings?

:rofl: :rofl: chill bruh, it ain’t going down like that. Once we hit the bedroom Ima hit her with the Captain Phillips

67660D11-6221-4C5E-8556-83635DAE824C.gif

I’ve mentioned this a few times but his draft year I spoke to a Spurs scout who said Boogie was the best player in the draft but they wouldn’t draft him even if he slipped all the way down to him because of his attitude. Called him a headcase. I’m guessing they weren’t the only team that felt that way.

Funny enough he was the guy who scouted Kawhi and pushed for the Trade. I’m just saying what I heard. I was messing with his daughter at the time and she would type up his scouting reports for him. So I would ask to see them :lol:

Everyone you drop knowledge and your reference is someone who is multiple sources away I’m confused about if you’re joking or not :lol: Sitting there reading your texts like
DBBF0502-92FD-4414-BAB9-238F13D77EA6.gif

Did she get paid to do that by the way?

The "argument" is literally just splitting hairs at this point. No reason to take it any further.

Damn you mean the dynasty in the making ? da wzrd with all his Assets isn't gonna be running the league for the next ten years?

I wish bro...but it looks like after all those assets we only have light skin Rudy Gay and Jaylen Brown to show for it

Meanwhile LAKESHOW have 2 of the top 5 players in the league along with Kuz. They a sure fire final appearance until Lebron retires. Anything less than a championship this year is a failure

I wonder how much Cousins would've gotten paid if he never got hurt. Seems like his blown out of proportion attitude problems or bad teammate garbage (mainly by media) was the main thing holding him back from a big payday.

Teams just know he doesnt move the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom