THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this offseason proved anything its that stars want to be part of competent organizations that show progress. Doesnt matter about your history (Lakers) or if your entire front office is black (Knicks).

No big FA is signing with either of those teams for the time being.

But Lebron...nevermind. Don't ever mention the pathetic Knicks in the same sentence with the Show.

I know she plays for the other team. And I know she’s married but if I been telling my homies that if I ever run into her in DC, I’m shooting my shot. Idcidcidc

giphy.gif

Who here or elsewhere said he was a good dude?

I’ll wait.
Read back 10 or 15 pages. You'll see a a few people use that verbiage verbatim.

There was a reason I didn't respond the first time you said it. That's because you don't have to search very hard to find your answer.

Well Boogie wasn't a locker room issue in New Orleans or GS so maybe it was the clown franchise in Sac and their toxic environment that contributed to his behavior.

Still was an idiotic point initially.

In my personal experience with Cousins he seemed like a good dude. He just seems like one of those insanely competitive Antonio Brown types though where he cares so much that it can come out the wrong way sometimes.

Well Boogie wasn't a locker room issue in New Orleans or GS so maybe it was the clown franchise in Sac and their toxic environment that contributed to his behavior.

Still was an idiotic point initially.
You're right. Maybe it was the Kings franchise that had a bit to do with it.

Regarding being idiotic though...

Keep it respectful. I don't know you, and you don't know me

You're right. Maybe it was the Kings franchise that had a bit to do with it.

Regarding being idiotic though...

Keep it respectful. I don't know you, and you don't know me

The point you tried to make was idiotic. Ain't no disrespect to you as a person.

I’ve mentioned this a few times but his draft year I spoke to a Spurs scout who said Boogie was the best player in the draft but they wouldn’t draft him even if he slipped all the way down to him because of his attitude. Called him a headcase. I’m guessing they weren’t the only team that felt that way.

Again, I never said anyone "deserved to be injured." in fact I said the exact opposite in my first statement.

So to let a guy like BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE basically turn what is supposed to be a neutral NBA thread into a Lakers propaganda thread? Come on now, y'all better than that.

Misquoting folks? Not including the Lakers in the poll? Sounds like some MLGA stuff to me.

But Lebron...nevermind. Don't ever mention the pathetic Knicks in the same sentence with the Show.

Both franchises are on the same page. Neither will win **** anytime soon. If Lebron still had any pull you woulda had that 3rd piece (Kawhi, Kemba, etc).

Called him a headcase. I’m guessing they weren’t the only team that felt that way.

They drafted Kawhi and there were rumors of him having headcase issues coming out of college. Wasnt on the same page as the coach or something like that.

Both franchises are on the same page. Neither will win **** anytime soon. If Lebron still had any pull you woulda had that 3rd piece (Kawhi, Kemba, etc).

Lebron actually went to the Lakers though. His own gravitas isn't where he claims it is but he still came when the Lakers were in a downward spiral. Who have the Knicks gotten?

And lol at neither will win anything anytime soon. Lakers ara still the current favorites to win it all right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom