THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Reindsdorf :lol:
I just read the article. Nuts. So Jordan and Falk wanted to go around the salary cap to get the bag from NYK... I like it 😂

I was looking at MJ's contracts earlier today and noticed how crazy it was to go from a few million his whole career to 30 mill in his last few

Those guys def made money back then in relation to the times but I kinda understand why all these old heads so bitter all the time about today's bags :rofl:that pocket watch too easy for them

Screenshot_20200419-153539_Chrome.jpg

And for as great as Bron has been lately in the Finals, there is no argument Mike is the best big series performer ever. There are yes levels to this. It's MJ, Kareem then everybody else.

For those that have watched both and are unbiased, how close are Bron and MJ to one another in terms of talent?

I just read the article. Nuts. So Jordan and Falk wanted to go around the salary cap to get the bag from NYK... I like it 😂

I was looking at MJ's contracts earlier today and noticed how crazy it was to go from a few million his whole career to 30 mill in his last few

Those guys def made money back then in relation to the times but I kinda understand why all these old heads so bitter all the time about today's bags :rofl:that pocket watch too easy for them
Yea thats why Dray’s money comment about Chuck was nasty, but Chuck was baiting him for a while so eh :lol:

How are we gonna debate who the GOAT is between MJ and LeBron without even considering Kareem?

I wasn't old enough to watch Kareem play but I wouldn't be mad if you considered him over MJ.

My Dad argues Kareem is the GOAT, but he might be bias cause he watched the 'Showtime Lakers' in person and even bumped into Kareem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom