THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1587334704390.png

1587334790958.png

Seen way too many passive moments and meltdowns by Bron to even think of taking him over MJ for anything.
I would have to side with this but again I think Lebby is on that Mt. Rushmore and is close

But he's had moments that I can't quite get past when splitting hairs. Not even mentioning his earlier years with CLE because he overachieved with a lot of those teams

I truly think it's hair splitting but gun to my head I'm probably leaning Bron.

I need the takes today !
I lowkey feel like Kareem > MJ.
Kareem actually might be the best basketball player ever when you consider hs and college along with the NBA.

You can make the argument that LeBron is more talented than MJ.

But you can't tell me with a straight face that you'll take LeBron over MJ in a 7-Game series.

Lebron is just too indecisive at times during crucial moments, which is why I take MJ.

Last edited:
The '00 Lakers were only better than the '01 team in the regular season. The '01 team almost swept through the whole postseason. The '00 team needed an unbelievable meltdown by the Blazers in Game 7 to reach the Finals. Portland blew a 15-point 4th quarter lead in which they went 7 and a half minutes without scoring a single point. They really should've won that series, but it was one of the biggest choke jobs I've ever seen.

I would have to side with this but again I think Lebby is on that Mt. Rushmore and is close

But he's had moments that I can't quite get past when splitting hairs. Not even mentioning his earlier years with CLE because he overachieved with a lot of those teams

He overachieved one season that was in 07. Best record in the league in 09 and 10 and no finals trips. 2010 especially was bad. The conference was super weak with maybe at most 2 other good teams his whole first run in Cleveland and he was the best player for the vast majority of the time. 2011 is what really disqualifies him though that is more than a blemish.

Yep. The 2010s were different too
1DF1FD2D-5C75-40D6-B871-B8AD059E6E56.gif
CC961255-34D1-4B16-B46C-C8DDAB78C6EE.gif
5847C185-32DC-4B0C-8781-3E7F85467E59.gif

I’m not even caping for MJ or hating on Bron. I just want you to at least give a reasonable argument like Vincent or PCH because your current one has no legs to stand on.
Jordan> bron
No argument
Plus melo is a Hofer and Olympian

If Karl waits until G4 to put GP on Kobe then the Lakers in 6.

Was reading about that series today.

Jordan was 22/60 over the last 3 games of that series. GP on a torn calf, and Nate McMillian being hurt and they still stifled him...man they had them judging by what I've seen and read.

And like the ESPN article stated, if Pip gets traded for Kemp, MJ doesn't even come back for the second 3 peat

How the hell did Jordan almost become a Knick tho 😳

Lebron and Jordan are 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT players. I hate the comparisons. Let lebby be great in his own right.

Kobe came the closest to mikes greatness and still wasn’t even really that close. Y’all need to put some respect on mikes name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom