THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine lebron gutting out a game 7 win against these freaks of nature. 90s were just different :emoji_triumph:
0e6d29405cef28305119f9e73c9baebc.jpg

mans just googling MJ against white people not knowing Chris Mullin is a HOFer and Olympian.

Lebron wouldnt have survived against these defenders
6WGU2P5TJVCHFGGKQIUTDE7EQM.jpg
Imagine lebron gutting out a game 7 win against these freaks of nature. 90s were just different :emoji_triumph:
0e6d29405cef28305119f9e73c9baebc.jpg
Riiiiiiiiight, like their aren't shoddy examples of defenders in today's game.

And I haven't even paid my full subscription to the camp that says that Lebby wouldn't have survived in the 90s. I can see it, but I can also not see it. What you just said as a silly rebuttal to that argument, though.

That's fair. And they ran through a Kings and Spurs team that were reallyyyy good. I remember a lot of people saying LAL got lucky in 00 w/no Duncan and SAS in the picture, so them sweeping the spurs w/o homecourt, I mean

Yeah I definitely could see it.

I just think in 00 you got a better shaq, a really good Kobe and Rice, and they were so much better than the field that year. The Kings and Blazers pushing them to distance hits the argument though.
Honestly, I'm taking 01 Fisher>00 Rice. Take a look at what Fish did in that playoff run in 01, I know Rice had a good run but I think Fish's was even better

Plus Rice's knees were horrible if I recall and his defense might be more trouble than his shooting was worth in a matchup against CHI

Then you factor in Kob. I mean, there's no argument in the jump that Kob took from 00 to 01. That alone might even be enough to take the 01 team

01 team was so much better than the 00 team it's not even funny.

Fox finally getting to start unlocked everything. And that was the first year Kobe was REALLY Kobe.

I'd put that squad up against anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom