THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Shaq didn't maximize the talent and physical gifts. Bron has done it better than he did but still the results are what they are. You CANNOT get punked by JJ Barea and Jason Terry and have an argument dawg, I'm sorry.

Talent level of competition has to be a factor also. Jordan never saw a KD or curry.

That was for 2 seasons, what about the other 15? We gone sit here and act like the East wasn't a dumpster fire for the vast majority of Bron's 'dominance' including those 8 straight finals appearances that he gets lauded so much for?

People forget ‘91 magic...before he found out he had the monster finished 2nd in mvp voting behind mike....and was a dawg. Here’s a look at his playoff including the finals and his roster

8838F550-CEDF-427C-A6BF-90523F154C5F.png

Magic was a dawg man.

Reactions: MVP
That was for 2 seasons, what about the other 15? We gone sit here and act like the East wasn't a dumpster fire for the vast majority of Bron's 'dominance' including those 8 straight finals appearances that he gets lauded so much for?

When Bron & them beat the pacers in 7.....in ROUND ONE...in 2018...ESPN, USA Today ran an article saying it was the best playoff performance they’ve ever seen

Like.....THATS what we’re dealing with antidope antidope HOU$TON HOU$TON

As a Harden fan....y’all gotta see this is weird.

When Bron beat the pacers in 7.....in ROUND ONE...in 2018...ESPN ran an article saying it was the best playoff performance they’ve ever seen

I didn't forget. They gave him another ring after beating the Celtics in Game 7 too. It was sickening. They have always tried to change the standards for greatness for him.

Since we like bringing up hypotheticals, would Jordan still be the GOAT had the Bulls accepted Dr J for the #3 during the 84 draft?

Im pretty sure Bron got doc of him that been recording since he was in 11th grade, ya gonna be sick when it runs foR one month Straight 10 years from NOW, CANT WAIT

I wish Kevin Durant or Steph Curry, Harden or Kawhi Leonard (as you just saw)...could play in the Eastern Conference with all star teammates for a decade.

Bruh running though Danny granger, losing to Dwight Howard and them...pounding his chest :rofl:
This is hella disingenuous lol

When Bron & them beat the pacers in 7.....in ROUND ONE...in 2018...ESPN, USA Today ran an article saying it was the best playoff performance they’ve ever seen

:lol:
I have nothing to say about this, I don’t support this AT ALL

This is hella disingenuous lol

It’s a hot take....but from ‘10-‘17....EASY trips to the finals. Bruh literally
Opened up every season as Vegas favorites to get there...and most of the time WIN.

The disappointments that came in season, led to the over under changing. But once Miami and Clev part 2 was a thing...smooth sailing to a finals appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom