THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodman leaving the Finals to wrestle Hulk Hogan 😳 😂 completely forgot about that

Rodman still holding Malone in check up to that point even in the game after the wrestling :lol:

Bet I'm'a be on it if I see ANY y'all say ANYTHING about the sexual exploits of any celeb.

storm2006 storm2006 , @SpittaJetLife, Based Jesus Based Jesus , YOU all setting the precedent that knowing must mean 'something hidden', must mean something else.

So I'm'a need that same energy to be applied to you all, by you all.

It can't be that you vehemently disagree with a polarizing take buddy has and now you're going after something ELSE unrelated to that take. Nah, I've hinted at that before. Called it character assassination. People scoffed at that notion.

So it must be that if someone knows about the sexual exploits of a celeb, they're hiding something. There's something they need to tell us.

Bet...
If you're insinuating that I'm insinuating Buc Em is gay, I'm not and I never have.
Not really my style. I am however fully insinuating that he's a full of **** chatty patty.

If you have completed a race and attained the record, or in this situation “GOAT Status”, everyone who competes afterwards is actively chasing you.

Regardless of what anybody accomplishes from this point on, that title carries a lot of intangibles with it.

Never knew which one was the real D. Rose

Or

6C9C6EC8-70BC-479E-B2B2-01C235E9C903.gif

If you're insinuating that I'm insinuating Buc Em is gay, I'm not and I never have.
Not at all. I'm not too big in insinuations or inferences or whatever. I'm simply repeating the language already used, that it must be 'something to tell us' or something hidden or whatever.
I am however fully insinuating that he's a full of **** chatty patty.
And that's fin eif that's what you think of him, but that has nothing to do with the thread, or even the conversation about his polarizing take on COVID and your obvious disagreement with that take.

I disagree with his take, too, but I try to just keep the topic on the topic. Easier that way.

And I've been fed ish like 'But ska, you don't know what he has said in other threads!' I don't, but that doesn't matter, either.

Nba should look at the World Cup structure if they can and do decide to do anything

Could use the standings from the lost season as sorta world ranking

That’s true, but that’s also one of the things that makes it scary to me since they’re still not totally sure why it really impacts some people and barely effects others. (Aside from them knowing that it’s really bad for the elderly and people who already have health problems).

I mean isnt that any disease?Affects everyone to varying degrees.

Nba should look at the World Cup structure if they can and do decide to do anything

Frisco just posted this scenario in here on Wednesday. Crazy how all NBA enthusiasts are thinking alike in terms of how to bring the league play back this year :lol:

If the NBA does a one game elimination tourny style (all teams in, games played on a neutral floor possibly fanless) to finish up the season, what would be yall thoughts on that lol

If they can safely pull something like this off, I’m not opposed. But I don’t think they should call the winner the “2019-2020 NBA Champions” - nobody gets that title.

Call it the “2020 NBA Reboot Tournament” or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom