THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rona isnt a death sentence either though, no one wants to go through it as it make affect you differently, some worse than others.

Would’ve loved to see prime Iverson in a 4-out offense

man! Already a free throw magnet Who’s speed and athleticism couldn’t be contained, imagine with 4s and 5s who spaced and spotted out to the three point line?

think he and to a lesser extent Kobe’s efficiency would look much different. When history ****s on Allen iverson due to his putrid efficiency numbers I feel like this gets lost a lot.

Getting rona isnt a death sentence either though, no one wants to go through it as it make affect you differently, some worse than others.

That’s true, but that’s also one of the things that makes it scary to me since they’re still not totally sure why it really impacts some people and barely effects others. (Aside from them knowing that it’s really bad for the elderly and people who already have health problems).

93662004_3546975321997633_1595486720176947200_n.jpg

Catching the rona isn’t about you though it’s about people’s mothers fathers and grandparents

Wives, bothers, sisters, etc. too. With my wife’s health history, there’s a pretty good chance she’d die from COVID if she got it. So my son and I have to super careful not to get it even though we’d probably come out ok.

man! Already a free throw magnet Who’s speed and athleticism couldn’t be contained, imagine with 4s and 5s who spaced and spotted out to the three point line?

think he and to a lesser extent Kobe’s efficiency would look much different. When history ****s on Allen iverson due to his putrid efficiency numbers I feel like this gets lost a lot.
Yep, him Mac & Kobe

The problem is... Von Miller. He put out a video yesterday after it was announced that he tested positive. He states in the video that he has done what he has supposed to this whole time, that he has been just chillin at home, but still got it.

So I agre with you, but then there's that. It honestly has me a little rattled. And I was talking to someone at work and they were like 'Maybe he has gone out more than he's going to admit.' So basically it comes down to if you believe him or not. I believe him.

Yeah I’m sure Von Miller who tested positive for molly and weed, just broke up with his stripper girlfriend and still co-signs Johnny Football and chills with Beckham has just been chillin at his house for the last two months and hasn’t been around a single chick like he said in that interview :lol:

These single millionaire athletes aren’t going celibate for months at a time, especially during a time when they have this much time on their hands and can’t do **** but chill at the house.

Yeah I’m sure Von Miller who tested positive for molly and weed, just broke up with his stripper girlfriend and still co-signs Johnny Football and chills with Beckham has just been chillin at his house for the last two months and hasn’t been around a single chick like he said in that interview :lol:

These single millionaire athletes aren’t going celibate for months at a time, especially during a time when they have this much time on their hands and can’t do **** but chill at the house.

How do you know so much about the sexual affairs and exploits of NBA players and coaches?

You sounding like you sure know a lot about athletes sex lives. Is there something you want to tell us?

You sounding like you sure know a lot about athletes sex lives. Is there something you want to tell us?

Hey man if you wanna believe that a dude that was busted for molly and was engaged to this stripper chick til a couple months ago

D0398E35-FD4B-48F5-9B51-A77BA16E6D63.jpeg

is just peacefully hanging out in his mansion around nobody at all for months at a time then you can continue living in your fantasy world

Bet I'm'a be on it if I see ANY y'all say ANYTHING about the sexual exploits of any celeb.

storm2006 storm2006 , SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife , Based Jesus Based Jesus , YOU all setting the precedent that knowing must mean 'something hidden', must mean something else.

So I'm'a need that same energy to be applied to you all, by you all.

It can't be that you vehemently disagree with a polarizing take buddy has and now you're going after something ELSE unrelated to that take. Nah, I've hinted at that before. Called it character assassination. People scoffed at that notion.

So it must be that if someone knows about the sexual exploits of a celeb, they're hiding something. There's something they need to tell us.

Bet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom