THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do understand that going to the grocery store is critical for basic human survival and going to lay on the beach isn't, right?

I think at this point you just don't understand the concept of risk/reward. going to the beach, where thousands of people are congregating, unnecessarily increases your risk of contracting and spreading a virus. just because you can go to the beach without getting sick, doesn't mean you should go to the beach. that's very different from, "i can go to the grocery store, and i absolutely need to because i need food to survive".

Not only that, everything else is damn near closed so where else people gonna wanna go? The beach. :lol:

Y’all ever had a “Flu Game” performance at work after a night of partying/drinking/smashing? I know the NYers, and probably LA guys, in here must have some MJ-esque stories :nerd:

Sure, except in my stories I just felt like **** at work the next day without the part about turning in a legendary performance. Mostly did the bare minimum until I could go home.:lol: :rolleyes

Mike deserved to be banned for wearing cargo shorts. More places should ban people for wearing cargo shorts

Oh really?

024D5348-EBE2-4570-BC47-F36B0A6187CE.jpeg

you do understand that going to the grocery store is critical for basic human survival and going to lay on the beach isn't, right?

I think at this point you just don't understand the concept of risk/reward. going to the beach, where thousands of people are congregating, unnecessarily increases your risk of contracting and spreading a virus. just because you can go to the beach without getting sick, doesn't mean you should go to the beach. that's very different from, "i can go to the grocery store, and i absolutely need to because i need food to survive".

Look man, if you wanna be ******* miserable and stay sheltered in your house 24 hours per day unless there’s an emergency or you need to get your essential groceries once per week then be my guest. But if people that live in a beach town wanna responsibly lay on a towel in the sand then that isn’t hurting anybody. The same people who will be throwing beach parties and passing around bottles and **** out there are the same people who are still doing those things having get togethers at people’s houses.

Please go complain to those people instead of me.

If we've learned anything the past few months, it's who would be the first to die if there was an affliction that didn't just mostly prey on the old and sickly

Not to mention this is a brand new disease so there is absolutely no clue the effects it could have on your health system/organs months, years or decades down the line. Same folks who don’t want to buy the first wave of new electronics because of “bugs that will get worked out later” are willing to put themselves at risk of catching an OG virus which the world doesn’t fully understand yet :smh:

Not to mention this is a brand new disease so there is absolutely no clue the effects it could have on your health system/organs months, years or decades down the line. Same folks who don’t want to buy the first wave of new electronics because of “bugs that will get worked out later” are willing to put themselves at risk of catching an OG virus which the world doesn’t fully understand yet :smh:
That comparison ⚰

Your comprehension skills are as impressive as your ability to form an argument. I didn't "legitimately" explicitly or implicitly say what you accused me of.
I didn't implicitly or explicitly accuse you of anything, though. That's just you being defensive. I quoted what you said and paraphrased it.

'Well, yeah, that's basically saying..."

That's on you.

I was making a generalized statement on the approach that a lot of people have, a general statement based on what you said. That's not even close to an accusation, but you're not ready for that conversation. Something something comprehension skills something something.

People swear others are responsible for their interpretations, and NEED them to just understand that.

Nah...

Look man, if you wanna be ****ing miserable and stay sheltered in your house 24 hours per day unless there’s an emergency or you need to get your essential groceries once per week then be my guest. But if people that live in a beach town wanna responsibly lay on a towel in the sand then that isn’t hurting anybody. The same people who will be throwing beach parties and passing around bottles and **** out there are the same people who are still doing those things having get togethers at people’s houses.

Please go complain to those people instead of me.

No ones saying stay inside 24/7, but avoid opening things that are gonna encourage groups of people to go to.

Have you seen the pics posted the other page? No distancing whatsoever. Plus passing people going to and from the beach, too many people you passing.

If you can wake up at 6am and catch the early early
morning when no one is around you sure, but noon time when literally theres people arms length away from you?

"I don't see the harm therefore there is no harm."

There is zero harm in laying on a towel in the sand.

What do you dudes not understand that the people who are being safe will simply just either lay out there and be as far away from people as possible or just stay home regardless and the people who aren’t giving a **** will continue to not give a **** and get together with people regardless of if it’s the beach or somebody’s house.

I think I also need to keep in mind of where you dudes are located too. Those of you in NYC and NJ I completely understand if you’re freaked out to go anywhere at all and wanna wear masks everywhere. My county has had 50 something cases in total. One death who was in their 40’s in poor health. So you gotta understand it’s a little different based on where you live.

As long as those idiots don't bog down the health care system when they inevitably get each other sick, let em have at it. If you wanna be stupid and willingly put yourself or others at risk, don't come crying later. It's like them idiots protesting in Huntington Beach talking about open **** up and the virus not being that serious while simultaneously wearing masks and gloves. Sometimes you just gotta let nature run its course. It's inevitable that more people out will lead to more contractions and deaths but Agent Orange and his cohorts don't give a damn.

SpaceJams looking icy :pimp: (I choose to remember the SpaceJams and the XI line as a whole pre-bastardization of them over the past decade). I through a friend that DMP VIs released today. Most people who end up copping won’t even understand the hype around them when the DMPs originally dropped.

The gold box alone was :pimp: :pimp:

Actually that's a clickbait headline by Momo but still funny either way.

But if people that live in a beach town wanna responsibly lay on a towel in the sand then that isn’t hurting anybody.

1587232346583.jpeg

What do you dudes not understand that the people who are being safe will simply just either lay out there and be as far away from people as possible or just stay home regardless and the people who aren’t giving a **** will continue to not give a **** and get together with people regardless of if it’s the beach or somebody’s house.

what you’re not understanding is that those folks are doing it because of people like you being dismissive and nonchalant about it. This whole “people are gonna do whatever so why bother” attitude the is problem.

Last edited:

😆 Mike super petty

Mike was sick to his stomach sitting up and watching Dan Gilbert celebrate. MJ open the vault with intentions of bringing light to his issues with Jerry Krause and management. Lebron and Gilbert relationship reminded him of his with Krause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom