THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph, easy.

1587232346583.jpeg

what you’re not understanding is that those folks are doing it because of people like you being dismissive and nonchalant about it. This whole “people are gonna do whatever so why bother” attitude the is problem.

"This isn't NY, it's different here, it's not a problem here."
Same **** we thought. It's different here. This aint China. We'll be aight.
Life arrived expeditiously for the whole ******* city. 9000 dead. 3x more than 9/11.

SpaceJams looking icy :pimp: (I choose to remember the SpaceJams and the XI line as a whole pre-bastardization of them over the past decade). I through a friend that DMP VIs released today. Most people who end up copping won’t even understand the hype around them when the DMPs originally dropped.

The gold box alone was :pimp: :pimp:

Had to get another pair of 6s. Let’s just say my old pair decided to change teams
EF772C72-47DC-41E3-9018-69C12F7F4552.jpeg

People out here trying to over credit Steph again I see.

Teammate All-Defensive Selections
- Jordan - 9 (7x 1st Team)
- Curry - 7 (4x 1st Team)
- LeBron - 1 (0x 1st Team)

Teammate All-NBA Selections
- Curry - 7 (1x 1st Team)
- Jordan - 4 (1x 1st Team)
- LeBron - 4 (0x 1st Team)

Interesting...

Underdog Steph always gotta shoulder everything though

I'm all for stupid people killing themselves, personally.
The problem is... Von Miller. He put out a video yesterday after it was announced that he tested positive. He states in the video that he has done what he has supposed to this whole time, that he has been just chillin at home, but still got it.

So I agre with you, but then there's that. It honestly has me a little rattled. And I was talking to someone at work and they were like 'Maybe he has gone out more than he's going to admit.' So basically it comes down to if you believe him or not. I believe him.

The problem is... Von Miller. He put out a video yesterday after it was announced that he tested positive. He states in the video that he has done what he has supposed to this whole time, that he has been just chillin at home, but still got it.

So I agre with you, but then there's that. It honestly has me a little rattled. And I was talking to someone at work and they were like 'Maybe he has gone out more than he's going to admit.' So basically it comes down to if you believe him or not. I believe him.
I don’t know about these football dudes. A bunch of them have been posting videos working out in groups, etc. I saw a group on Von’s boys working out with him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been in the crib, but one those dudes have left and brought it back that way. Don’t think people are realizing how this works.

I don’t know about these football dudes. A bunch of them have been posting videos working out in groups, etc. I saw a group on Von’s boys working out with him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been in the crib, but one those dudes have left and brought it back that way. Don’t think people are realizing how this works.

I know a dude that was laying low this whole time. He invited a chick over and he got the Rona

Buc, since you got banned from the Rona thread, here's an update from there on the beaches in FL

https://www.businessinsider.com/pho...tent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter

Hundreds crowd newly reopened Florida beaches even as the state sees a spike in coronavirus infections

• Minutes after beaches in North Florida were reopened by the governor at 5 p.m. on Friday, hundreds of locals flooded the sand.
  • Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday announced that some beaches and parks in his state could reopen less than three weeks into his statewide stay-home order.
  • DeSantis urged residents to limit their beach activity to exercise and to avoid gathering or coming with 6 feet of others.
  • But many beachgoers in Jacksonville didn't appear to be following the government's social distancing guidelines as they sunbathed and gathered with friends on Friday evening.

Yeah but he wasn't helping out da 'Rona do its thing (if it's true he didn't go out). These fools are actively going out there and putting their risk at 1549389385%, compared to Von Miller or other common sense folks who are at home with say <5% risk

von also said there were gardeners, plumbers, maids that he still have come into his house during the shelter in place
he may not have been social distancing enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom