THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciation 🔥🔥🔥

6F93A571-E52F-4402-B703-84E86B98EAF6.jpeg
D3E4BAC3-AF6F-4880-A25E-4352597FDF5F.jpeg
B31EEB7A-5E68-434C-A0B7-2E9A478BE1F3.jpeg
405BAFDE-39A8-45E4-893C-3372D57F2E64.jpeg
17E6BB7D-1978-44F1-9A71-D13CDA7D1F94.jpeg
839A673B-8162-4F88-AC47-2777630B903C.jpeg
323B451E-B0A2-4F9F-9C09-EB780CBC4816.jpeg
4EF35AE1-EDFA-4DD7-A54A-00908856F5A8.jpeg
2B382735-51CD-4BEC-8CDB-97734319B5E5.jpeg
DD2BA199-E533-43EE-BAB7-7125E68D89FE.jpeg

Damn now I gotta look up the whole “his gambling got his dad killed thing”

damn

oh, also the Chamillionaire story is one of the funniest things EVER

Those up in arms about the idea of Steph not being considered a 1 but scoffing at the idea of Lebby being considered a 1: How? What the problem is? Steph is a phenomenal shooter who does NOT shoulder the responsibility of setting up the offense. Lebby does. I mean...
The responsibility of setting up the offense? :lol: he IS the offense.

King....
Pimp....
Legend....

Dude drank and gambled into the wee hours of the morning and then destroyed Barkley, Malone, Payton, and Drexler in the finals, the next day. I have a few beers and I can barely teach a few kids econ the next day.

and you got these players today who got the best of the best nutrition and gyms etc and they cry about playing back to back games.

So Steph is all they need? For sure, as evidenced by his Finals MVPs.
Man, you really struggle to put together strong basketball arguments, and I wouldn’t consider myself a Steph guy. Because of his Finals MVPs? The offensive system is set up around Steph.. he is the system. What is this archaic idea of “setting up the offense”? Can you explain what that even means? Dribbling the ball up the court? Making the initial entry pass to the wing or post? Barking out a play call? Just curious to what you’re even trying to say here. Did Derrick Fisher set up the offense and Steph doesn’t?

Setting up an offense is a thing of the past, something from days gone by, archaic even!

Y'all's mans, wavycrocket wavycrocket , storm2006 storm2006 .
You still haven’t even explained what “setting up an offense” means to you. Steph can start an offensive set by his off ball movements. He can start a PnR. Run off a floppy screen or flex screen. So what are you describing when you’re talking about “setting up the offense”?

You’re also calling people in here who aren’t likely to agree with you. :lol:

Last edited:
Man, you really struggle to put together strong basketball arguments, and I wouldn’t consider myself a Steph guy. Because of his Finals MVPs? The offensive system is set up around Steph.. he is the system. What is this archaic idea of “setting up the offense”? Can you explain what that even means? Dribbling the ball up the court? Making the initial entry pass to the wing or post? Barking out a play call? Just curious to what you’re even trying to say here. Did Derrick Fisher set up the offense and Steph doesn’t?
💯

But this man called him Derrick

You still haven’t even explained what “setting up an offense” means to you. Steph can start an offensive set by his off ball movements. He can start a PnR. Run off a floppy screen or flex screen. So what are you describing when you’re talking about “setting up the offense”?
That. But that's not archaic.
You’re also calling people in here who aren’t likely to agree with you.
:lol:
They'll agree with me that setting up an offense is not archaic, some ancient dynamic from yesteryear. That's what I quoted and tagged them on. They won't agree with me on the other stuff, but the other stuff isn't what I quoted and tagged them on.

So you agree that setting the offense up is all the actions that Steph currently does? Interesting.
😂

No.

I agree that Steph is part of setting up the offense. I also agree that he does other things. I also agree that setting up the offense is not a load he shoulders.

But this man called him Derrick
Derek. Assumed he spelled it the common way.
😂

No.

I agree that Steph is part of setting up the offense. I also agree that he does other things. I also agree that setting up the offense is not a load he shoulders.
Well you still haven’t defined what setting up the offense is in your 4th post on the matter. This conversation is going great.

Well you still haven’t defined what setting up the offense is in your 4th post on the matter. This conversation is going great.
Not paying attention is a common obstacle in the flow of conversations.

You gave a description sufficient enough for me to agree with by saying 'That.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom