THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he claps your butt I'll stash the weapon

21CEC9B5-8A31-4357-B440-059BFDE2C527.png

But it’s trickier in your situation because of your Mom’s relationship with the person who hired you. You probably should talk to her about it.

Also, if you haven’t already, you might want to think more about which place seems like the better situation long-term, after the COVID emergency dies down.

At the end of the day though, I’d say do what you really feel is best for you and your family. Either hospital will survive without you. But how you go about everything is important too, maybe just as important was what you decide.
My mom is a manager at her Hospital and treated the person who hired me as a younger sibling. But I talked to her and she told me I should take job #2 if they offered, after I explained to her my thoughts.

I just like Hospital #2 because they specialize in my area of interest, and I have past work experiences and certificates in this area. The extra pay and benefits weren't the main factor. Plus it's an added bonus that Hospital #2 is in a nice place Downtown, and the other place is in the Suburbs (which doesn't bother me).

Random story, the person who hired me use to date my Mom's Best-friend's daughter... The Girl cheated on him but my Mom told me not to tell him that I'm close friends with his Ex.

Aside from the Covid issue, I just gotta go Celibate for the next couple of months...

Last edited:
im pretty sure people thought MJ was a douche even before this documentary... a lot of people said hes cheap and is a poor tipper... plus hes not friendly enough to take a picture if you ask him werd to chamillionaire

We've gotten lil bits and pieces but we've never got a doc that really shows how he is. Most of us grew up seeing him in Space Jam and those commercials and people thought he was like a Superhero/Mr Perfect figure. He was real guarded and protected. That book that came out in 91 that showed how trash he was to his teammates got swept under the rug.

9780671744915-us.jpg

^ thanks for reminding me... i need a good book to read and always go with biographies that specialize in sports lol... so i might cop that one... but regardless if MJ was a douche in his personal life he was still great watching him play.... and i never met him to pass judgment so i could care less if he was wack in person...

Phil Jackson's book highlighted some of Jordans ******* personality. Great book actually, definitely recommend it.

I think I read more books this month than in the past 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom