THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice about a Work Dilemma...

So I'm an RN, and I left my old job and recently got hired to a hospital closer to my place (30 mins). My Mom's friend hired me, as he use to work under my Mom. I already went in and got paid to do some paperwork. I start my formal orientation next week.

However, my friend just messaged me and his hospital is doing a mass hiring and are desperate. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a job as he's handing my resume to the Hiring Manager and my past experiences more than meets their qualifications. He also already told me what to include in my cover letter, resume, and interview questions. The Hospital is downtown (Top 5 cities in North America) and it's in my dream unit. The only catch is that pretty much everyone in this Unit has COVID, but the hourly rate is more and they have better benefits.

The only thing is, I kinda feel bad about leaving after I just got hired. Also, I'm kinda worried about getting a call during my orientation. Should I excuse myself during the orientation and take the call?

Got the protests in certain states.. states without stay at home orders.. trump throwing gas and wood on the flame.. and Florida going full Florida

I say have the MAGAs sign a waiver that says that in the event they contract the Coronavirus and develope COVID-19, absolutely NO medical resources will be used on them. Not even a ******* glove.

A modified DNR. Let them die off.

A little earlier, but one of my dudes believes Wilt's 100 point game was a lie. He basically says, "There is NO way there wasn't ANY footage of that game but there is footage of other games during that time period."

Wasn’t it basically the same as Booker’s 70 point game, but in Wilt’s case both teams were actively helping him get there.

So I'm an RN, and I left my old job and recently got hired to a hospital closer to my place (30 mins). My Mom's friend hired me, as he use to work under my Mom. I already went in and got paid to do some paperwork. I start my formal orientation next week.

However, my friend just messaged me and his hospital is doing a mass hiring and are desperate. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a job as he's handing my resume to the Hiring Manager and my past experiences more than meets their qualifications. He also already told me what to include in my cover letter, resume, and interview questions. The Hospital is downtown (Top 5 cities in North America) and it's in my dream unit. The only catch is that pretty much everyone in this Unit has COVID, but the hourly rate is more and they have better benefits.

The only thing is, I kinda feel bad about leaving after I just got hired. Also, I'm kinda worried about getting a call during my orientation. Should I excuse myself during the orientation and take the call?

That’s a tough situation. Generally, I would say go with what you really believe is the better opportunity and not worry about the employer you don’t chose. They’ll be able to fill the position. But it’s trickier in your situation because of your Mom’s relationship with the person who hired you. You probably should talk to her about it.

Also, if you haven’t already, you might want to think more about which place seems like the better situation long-term, after the COVID emergency dies down.

At the end of the day though, I’d say do what you really feel is best for you and your family. Either hospital will survive without you. But how you go about everything is important too, maybe just as important was what you decide.

Finley wasn’t a SF?

this was the Mavericks that season

PG - Nash
SG - Finley
SF - Dirk
PF - Howard/Griffith
C- Griffith

so he was a SG, so that West squad literally had no SFs smh

C
AE28D5F5-FD11-4ED8-94A8-0B8148B37282.jpeg
AE28D5F5-FD11-4ED8-94A8-0B8148B37282.jpeg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom