THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting that shoe deal early is going to be enticing for these hs kids that want to skip college

It's summer 2021. We are well past this.

#1. 'Ever since we all returned from the 2020 pandemic, _____________ has been on an absolute TEAR, like he had been WAITING to break out and now they definitely have.'

#2. 'Ever since we all returned from the 2020 pandemic, _____________ has been very pedestrian compared to how he was before, just not as dynamic.'

Who ya got? Which NBAers filled in the blanks for you? Who came to mind?

storm2006 storm2006 , lawdog1 lawdog1 , @P C H , @zube42 , @MVP , buc em buc em , DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , @B Sox , ill steelo ill steelo , JD617 JD617
LeBron/Kawhi for #1

#2 Conditioning has been an issue for Embiid in the playoffs and I don’t expect that to change.

To a much lesser extent, I don’t think we’ll see any improvement on the version of Giannis that we saw last year. This would’ve been a great time to continue to work on that jumper.

One time for my woe. Good guy. Can’t wait to see dummy lace em up 🔥💯

Stephen Curry says he was the first NBA player tested for COVID-19
Liz Roscher
Yahoo SportsApr 16, 2020, 9:36 AM

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4612/
Anyone still giving Steph that Bad Energy.....

Everyone of those Anyone’s should be forced to give a written and publicly spoken apology to the God....
This ***** saved countless lives. He might have saved America. Somebody that YOU KNOW, that I KNOW, had their life spared by Steph.
The way we/he got there matters none, this man deserves a Noble Peace prize, he deserves his own Day/Holiday on the American Calendar.
That man deserves the World.
What’s that award that like a Military award for Civilians, that ***** needs one of those.
Yea the GEROGE CROSS.

If it werent for Steph stepping up to be the first tested, who knows how much longer a Trumped America would have carried on.
This man is a Knight, somebody Knight his ***.
Give this ***** Saint Hood while you’re at it.
They say you need 3 miracles to become a Saint? Well then, Saint this *****.
Yea, that family man underdog *** ***** is a Hero.
Recognize the GOD.
F427AC41-3A87-4076-9504-74F6CD46BF14.gif

F Steph Curry and his fake hand injury

Dude was looking for any excuse not to play this year cause he was scared of catching the smoke all year without Klay and FMVP KD there to protect him

Dude was acting like an off hand hand injury was a career ending injury

Zion had knee surgery and returned before Steph got back

Lowry gave the Warriors that WORK in the NBA Finals with a broken thumb.

Probably because Kyle Lowry ain't no ***** like Steph Curry
I agree that Steph ain't the hero so many want him to be and certainly not who people catapult him into being, but that right there is too far. Ducking the season? 😂 C'mon, man.

Dude was looking for any excuse not to play this year cause he was scared of catching the smoke all year without Klay and FMVP KD there to protect him

translation

6157801B-F505-4417-899A-68124B090B0A.gif

Skip been washed for a minute. He been reaching more than ever. **** sad. Like, he’d troll tongue in cheek...with a semblance of realism...but he gone off the deep end . Shannon the Star now. I can’t wait until the “take” era is gone. And the Barry Mcockiner social media model is over with.

That’s really the hot thing now. Weird times.

posted this before but Skip keeps making it relevant
1587092139660.jpeg

The man needs to socially distance from LeBron’s meat. It’s honestly sad because Lebby’s career seems like the only thing that allows Skip to keep his job or remain relevant. He left SAS because he didn’t want to second fiddle now he’s not even the main attraction on his new show. Sad.

It's summer 2021. We are well past this.

#1. 'Ever since we all returned from the 2020 pandemic, _____________ has been on an absolute TEAR, like he had been WAITING to break out and now they definitely have.'

#2. 'Ever since we all returned from the 2020 pandemic, _____________ has been very pedestrian compared to how he was before, just not as dynamic.'

Who ya got? Which NBAers filled in the blanks for you? Who came to mind?

storm2006 storm2006 , lawdog1 lawdog1 , @P C H , @zube42 , @MVP , buc em buc em , DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , @B Sox , ill steelo ill steelo , JD617 JD617

I'm going with Tatum for 1 (shocking I know) because he had a monster February and looked like he was starting to take that next step to becoming a star when the season was shut down. Idk for 2 but I'm hoping Zion keeps himself under 3 bills during this layoff. I don't want to see him come back shaped like Orlando Shawn Kemp.

Damn :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom