THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers likely running with Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Javale to start which was going to be the case before Boogie's injury.

Gives Kuz more responsibility on the bench.
Cook/Daniels/KCP/Kuz/backup C

2nd unit will hemorrhage points so definitely need a rim protector

No rondo? I mean Rondo's BAD bad, but Vogel will have the balls to have him out of the rotation?

If you think Robert Horry, Devean George, Brian Shaw, Rick Fox or Derek Fisher were at any point in their Laker careers better players than current day Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Josh Richardson or Al Horford then you sir are taking homerism to a new level. Not a single one of those dudes even averaged more than 9 PPG for their entire careers.

You took all of Embiid's teammates & compared them to all of Shaq's teammates with the EXCEPTION OF KOBE BRYANT, as if adding him into the mix doesn't drastically change things.

Your arguing the build Of the team they have around embiid vs the build of the team they had around Shaq & didn't excluded a top player in NBA history to try and hammer that point :rofl:

Watched the Iverson doc randomly

What stood out the most was that Phil jackson was overtly racist way before the posse comment. His reaction to the dress code should have gotten him slapped and spit on

All them espn shows back then were also shamelessly racist for how they covered the dress code and iversons rap venture

No rondo? I mean Rondo's BAD bad, but Vogel will have the balls to have him out of the rotation?

Rondo came off the bench for Zo and said he's fine leading a second unit last year. It's not that bold a move if it happens.

Rondo came off the bench for Zo and said he's fine leading a second unit last year. It's not that bold a move if it happens.

yeah but MVP had Rondo completely out of the rotation, that's not the same as coming off the bench and leading the 2nd unit

Lakers likely running with Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Javale to start which was going to be the case before Boogie's injury.

Gives Kuz more responsibility on the bench.
Cook/Daniels/KCP/Kuz/backup C

2nd unit will hemorrhage points so definitely need a rim protector

Rondo...:nerd:

Lethal Shooter changed Kuz's release and made it higher. I don't agree with that none *shrugs*

Rondo should only play in the event of a blowout or injury.

He ain't better than any of the other guards on the roster and unlike last year is making the vet minimum so **** him.

You took all of Embiid's teammates & compared them to all of Shaq's teammates with the EXCEPTION OF KOBE BRYANT, as if adding him into the mix doesn't drastically change things.

Your arguing the build Of the team they have around embiid vs the build of the team they had around Shaq & didn't excluded a top player in NBA history to try and hammer that point :rofl:

No.

That dude was asking “who’s the Sixers Kobe if Embiid is Shaq”...I’m saying first of all Embiid and Shaq aren’t similar players and second of all you don’t need to have the exact same archetype as those Laker teams just because Embiid and Shaq play the same position. Especially when you have All-Star level talent throughout the entire starting lineup rather than one other great player and a group of career 8 or less PPG role players.

He doesn’t mess with Clint Parks anymore?

Nope. He went all in on Lethal Shooter. We was talking about it yesterday (Right when I heard some scuttle about DMC's knee)

Kuz shot terribly last year but I would never recommend raising your release point as a solution to a shooting issue. Hardly any really good shooter has a high release point. His release to me looked fine for the most part. I'm not a shot doctor though lol

Brian windhorst has to easily be the worst "analyst" in the NBA, like this dude just has bad takes on EVERYTHING it isn't even team specific.

Nope. He went all in on Lethal Shooter. We was talking about it yesterday (Right when I heard some scuttle about DMC's knee)

Kuz shot terribly last year but I would never recommend raising your release point as a solution to a shooting issue. Hardly any really good shooter has a high release point. His release to me looked fine for the most part. I'm not a shot doctor though lol

He shot 37 as a rookie on the same amount of attempts. Seems like a rushed decision

He shot 37 as a rookie on the same amount of attempts. Seems like a rushed decision

Ehh, his shooting splits at Utah were not pretty though. So you take those 3 years, and his 2 years in the NBA, and it looks like maybe his rookie year was an outlier.

But ****, maybe it works out for him. I doubt it, but we'll see. I just thought that his shot selection and his handle, and his defense especially were far bigger issues than raising his shot point.

Nope. He hired Lethal Shooter this summer. Like 20 Bands haha

The basketball training game is sick right now. If you land like two or three NBA guys, and get them to vouch for you...smh.

Forget the NBA and D1 guys, you can finesse camps all basketball season where you charge like 700, 800 a kid and people will pay...then you combine that with players and agencies paying you racks during the summer, and boom you're brickley or Hanlen. Wild times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom