THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even feeding into the buc em propaganda but Embiid is the best big since Shaq. He’s gotta get his stuff together though.

It's debatable. Dwight carried a team of role players to the Finals and they all played some of the best ball of their lives around him.
Brow has showed as much potential too.
I don't know people catagorize Giannis but if we're gonna count him as a 4 I'd take him too.

It's debatable. Dwight carried a team of role players to the Finals and they all played some of the best ball of their lives around him.
Brow has showed as much potential too.
I don't know people catagorize Giannis but if we're gonna count him as a 4 I'd take him too.

Dwight wasn’t as good offensively as Embiid. I agree with everything else you said.

But again, Embiid gotta get his stuff together

2005 NBA Finals says hello.

The Spurs as a team played better basketball than Detroit.
I'm not saying there haven't been any good bigs in the finals since, I'm just saying a big hasn't negated an entire team like Shaq did. Dirk was great against Miami but Miami also shot themselves in the foot too.

If KD takes the entire season off to rest and recover, does insurance cover his contract? Can anyone shed some light on this?

League, player union and insurance need to work together and reach some type of agreement on these types of serious injuries. Cousins' livelihood is in jeopardy due to the nature of his injuries, hopefully he's been smart with his money.
apparently 80 percent of wall's contract is covered by insurance if he doesn't step on the court next year

Embiid barely made it through the second round & couldn't get to 30 MPG in the playoffs.... please stop comparing him to Shaq.. and quite honestly AD is better than Embiid on Offense & Defense. Giannis is also.

So there's that

Reactions: MVP
Who is the Sixers Kobe or Wade if they have “Shaq”?

Embiid and Shaq aren’t the same type of players and just because you’re the most dominant player at that position since that person doesn’t mean you need to have the exact same team archetype. Ben Simmons, Josh Richardson, Tobias Harris and Al Horford are all a hell of a lot better than Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Rick Fox and Devean George.

this is a blessing in disguise for the lakeshow. AD and Bron have to slide up to the 4 and 5
thats awful actually.

AD dont wanna be center.

And bron is the point guard.

you move him to the 4, he'll be worn out by december chasing big men around.

and rondo old and injury prone too.

Embiid and Shaq aren’t the same type of players and just because you’re the most dominant player at that position since that person doesn’t mean you need to have the exact same team archetype. Ben Simmons, Josh Richardson, Tobias Harris and Al Horford are all a hell of a lot better than Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Rick Fox and Devean George.

Dogs you take homerism to new levels everyday :rofl:

thats awful actually.

AD dont wanna be center.

And bron is the point guard.

you move him to the 4, he'll be worn out by december chasing big men around.

and rondo old and injury prone too.

Chasing big men around is more tiring than guarding point guards?
That big Lakers lineup was ugly. Really bummed Boogie won't be around this year, thought he'd come back with some fire, but the smaller lineup is definitely better suited for modern NBA.

Chasing big men around is more tiring than guarding point guards?
That big Lakers lineup was ugly. Really bummed Boogie won't be around this year, thought he'd come back with some fire, but the smaller lineup is definitely better suited for modern NBA.
its more tiring because bron wasnt planning to guard the point guards anyways lol. he aint tryna get stunted on by lamarcus aldridge and derrick favors though, but he will lmaooo

its more tiring because bron wasnt planning to guard the point guards anyways lol. he aint tryna get stunted on by lamarcus aldridge and derrick favors though, but he will lmaooo

He won championships starting at the 4 though.

Lakers likely running with Bradley/Green/Bron/AD/Javale to start which was going to be the case before Boogie's injury.

Gives Kuz more responsibility on the bench.
Cook/Daniels/KCP/Kuz/backup C

2nd unit will hemorrhage points so definitely need a rim protector

Dogs you take homerism to new levels everyday :rofl:

If you think Robert Horry, Devean George, Brian Shaw, Rick Fox or Derek Fisher were at any point in their Laker careers better players than current day Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Josh Richardson or Al Horford then you sir are taking homerism to a new level. Not a single one of those dudes even averaged more than 9 PPG for their entire careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom