THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawd we're going to bring Melo in or even worse, bring Dwert back.

buc em buc em you do realize that a torn ACL can be a contact injury as well right?

Feel bad for Cousins. Should've taken a full year off with no sports or high intensity activity just to let his body heal.

Lawd we're going to bring Melo in or even worse, bring Dwert back.

I don’t think there’s any way Dwight would agree to go back to the Lakers :lol: dude would probably rather go make big bucks in China

Cousins should’ve been held out this past season like before to recover longer. He rarely looked like himself this season.

Him and Ian Clark in recent years though really played themselves as far as contracts. Boogie thought he had a easy ring and took crumbs just to try for it, and it backfired terribly. 5.2 million cost him 100mil +

KD been sweating, he's a professional athlete he knows that Achilles could be the end of his greatness.

He may as well open up a big man camp in his native Alabama.

Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of those Sacramento media heads he spewed venom at are laughing.

same leg where injured the achilles?
and the pels offered him 40Ms, in which he turn't down |l

just looked it up his past injuries. left achilles, left quad

:lol:

Embiid will be gassed each game by the 4th quarter

Embiid has made Anthony Davis his ***** every time they’ve played against each other. He also averages ridiculous numbers vs both LA teams. He loves playing in Staples Center. He’s lost one game combined to both LA teams so far in his career.

What’s the starting 5 for the Lakers?

Probably

Caruso/Rondo/Cook
Green
Bron
AD
Javale

We have to slide Kuz to the 2nd unit forsure now since there's no other scorers there. I probably would've had him and boogie as the first 2 guys off the bench anyway but this injury pushes Kuz there forsure imo

I don’t think there’s any way Dwight would agree to go back to the Lakers :lol: dude would probably rather go make big bucks in China
Dude was campaigning for a Lakers return last month. You stay wrong :lol:

Says a lot about Draymond for taking the money that was on the table instead of gambling in free agency for a bigger bag next Summer.

Following star exodus, Team USA loses scrimmage against group of G League players

mjlol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom