THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for boogie hope it’s nothing serious

Should’ve took that 2/$40 million like chappelle

Should have broke his hand trying to sign that contract

I wonder is going to regret not taking that 2/$40MM for the rest of his life. He’ll still have made ~$100MM for his career but knowing he left ~$30MM on the table to ring chase...and potentially get no rings? Couldn’t be me.

I wonder is going to regret not taking that 2/$40MM for the rest of his life. He’ll still have made ~$100MM for his career but knowing he left ~$30MM on the table to ring chase...and potentially get no rings? Couldn’t be me.

Would be interesting to look back at how many players have successfully gone ring chasing. maybe it's me, but I feel like most of the veterans who turned down money to play for title contenders usually end up not winning a title.

Even before this injury he wasn’t the same player. In the finals he went 13-22 from free throw line, got out muscled, barely jumped an inch off the ground for rebounds. Just retire man

PleasantGloriousAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Feel bad for the man
So much talent. Was considered the best center in the game at one time and was so young.

Really sucks for him man

damn boogie gotta retire word fultz.

what's this mean for Lakers monies?

And ya'll gotta refer to Dlo as *allstar reserve. Had me confused when y'all kept saying Warriors had 4 all stars :lol:

Damn damn damn.

How did the report in one hour go from bumping knees to an obvious non-contact knee injury.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom