THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really not giving the Warriors any respect. :lol:

4 all stars. They lost KD, they were overkill with him. Without Dlo they are still contenders, probably not Finals team with other teams making upgrades, but with Dlo, fhey have a good chance.

I'm waiting for people to wake up on this Kyle Kuzma thing.

Nic Batum should really be the one passing that baton though... He was always "just about to figure it out"

When the Dubs are winning games this season, I hope that every one of you that are saying they are done keeps that same energy

I don’t want to see no “but but they have 4 All Stars” “but but Steve Curry is 2x MVP” excuses

This.

Dudes really not giving the Warriors any respect. :lol:

4 all stars. They lost KD, they were overkill with him. Without Dlo they are still contenders, probably not Finals team with other teams making upgrades, but with Dlo, fhey have a good chance.
The fact that gsw might have a rough season isn't because of the "4 all stars". Gsw has no depth and no backcourt defensive capabilities. Gsw might be the worst team in the NBA from 5 to 12.

No matter how competitive they may be, I’m excited to see Russell on GSW. If they can train him to be an off ball mover that’s a huge step for his development. And he is already a smart player and a good shooter.

Defensively the back court is gonna be problematic.

How many Lakers fans really think Kuzma is gonna be a star player? dudes love making up false narratives :lol:

Most people see his ceiling as being a third option on a good team, which he has every chance to be.

How many Lakers fans really think Kuzma is gonna be a star player? dudes love making up false narratives :lol:

CDD6E8CF-AFEC-44EC-8E33-B0232FBE8CE7.jpeg

The fact that gsw might have a rough season isn't because of the "4 all stars". Gsw has no depth and no backcourt defensive capabilities. Gsw might be the worst team in the NBA from 5 to 12.

Definitely would have liked to have seen them pick up some more vets. They’re going to need Poole, Paschall and Evans to pan out. I think Paschall will for sure be good for them as a Draymond sub off the bench. That bench got young as hell quick.

Got four Celtics on the squad and they getting washed by part time barbers ... everything makes sense.

They’re in for a rude awakening against some of these countries that have been playing with each other since they were in like middle school.

Why he giving private details to the feds....
Never trusted Jalen rose.

Illegal gambling :smh: Winnings def aint being reported to the IRS either :smh:J Rose tryna get the whole crew in trouble :smh:
The exact face he gave Knick fans when it was Zion to NYC
This would be funny if he actually chose not to go to the knicks. You know, like how Kawhi and PG chose not to go to the Lakers.

When the Dubs are winning games this season, I hope that every one of you that are saying they are done keeps that same energy

I don’t want to see no “but but they have 4 All Stars” “but but Steve Curry is 2x MVP” excuses

I disliked them when they were good, I'll dislike them when they're (probably) not as good.

No energy switcheroo to be had here...

Illegal gambling :smh: Winnings def aint being reported to the IRS either :smh:J Rose tryna get the whole crew in trouble :smh:

This would be funny if he actually chose not to go to the knicks. You know, like how Kawhi and PG chose not to go to the Lakers KD & Kyrie chose not to go to Knicks.

fixed that for you beloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom