THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardell didn't deserve his in 15 either. You can do this with a lot of players. Rose, Malone, Barkley, Magic. We talking about Nash though literally being the worst MVP in the last 2 decades by the metrics.

Lebum is in the Category to.

Infinitely better is a stretch

Nash's numbers were 16/3/9 on 50/44/91 with 2 MVPs, 6 All NBAs (Three 1st teams), 6x all star

AI's numbers were 28/4/6/2 on 42/31/79 with 1 MVP, 6 All NBAs (Two 1st teams) , 10x all star

Most agree Nash's MVPs are fraudulent
Out of curiosity what would Nash have averaged if he got AI's shots at his own shooting percentages?

Out of curiosity what would Nash have averaged if he got AI's shots at his own shooting percentages?

That was a major reason why they never had success in the playoffs, his unwillingness to shoot the ball more being as great of a shooter as he was. The likelihood of him shooting more and maintaining those percentages is slim to none so really not a hypothetical worth exploring.

Wardell didn't deserve his in 15 either. You can do this with a lot of players. Rose, Malone, Barkley, Magic. We talking about Nash though literally being the worst MVP in the last 2 decades by the metrics.

Who deserved it in 15 lol

to you it's not

don't discount or dismiss other people's feeling about this kind of garbage just cause you don't see it that way. plenty more people who do see it that way

That's funny as hell coming from a Celtics fan.

Myrie going to be getting called all kinds of filth upon his return to TD. Hard-ER fasho.

Trump fans actually ignore what's happening in reality. That analogy fits ALA far better.

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Because that's definitely how you came off.

Where are you getting this from? All indications are that the Lakers are working on renewing their lease at Staples. And even if that weren't the case, they would be moving back to the forum and not the land designated by law to be meant for affordable housing. So if the deal falls thru that's what the land would be used for. That's the whole point

Allegedly Dolan agreed to sell the land because the mayor told him it was going to be used for a technology park. So that's what I'm going off of. The mayor says he sold it because of a dispute with Kroenke. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. But I don't really know what you're trying to imply here either way. The fact that the superior court ruled that butts is personally liable for fraud makes me lean more towards Dolan's story

I've never done this. I've repeatedly tried to remove sports from the equation and focus on gentrification and fraud. I've been saying the clippers should have their own arena. When they were first renovating the forum I thought the clippers were going to end up moving there. I don't care about the clippers getting their own stadium, again it's about gentrification and fraud which the mayor has a track record of anyway.

This is where you come off as the 'clippers are right Lakers are wrong' guy again. Again I don't know why you think the lakers are moving back to the forum. And again, they would be moving to THE FORUM. It wouldn't interfere with affordable housing being built next door so it's not even the same situation. And I don't know why you'd think I'd be cool with the lakers doing the same thing the clippers are when I already said I wouldn't
so its ok for the lakers to move back to inglewood and help progress gentrification because their land would be where the forum sits? you are contradicting your whole stance strictly because if any team moves back to inglewood, it still drives poor people out. it doesnt matter if theres a "technology park" across the street or not. hypothetically, lets say the lakers are moving back to inglewood (the forum) who do you think will bankroll the project? the tax payers of the city of inglewood. in addition, the same gentrification issues that you complain about with this clippers deal, would still exist.

if dolan agreed to sell the land back to the city of inglewood, he wouldnt be pitching the buss family on coming back to inglewood. (dont get this statement twisted as me saying what the lakers plan on doing. i dont know and i dont care)

i am not silly enough to think that any of that land (the land that MSG owns or the forum itself) will ever be used to benefit the poor people of inglewood. if its not the clippers, its the lakers...and if its not the lakers it will be a whole foods, jamba juice, starbucks, or any other hipster magnets across from that new rams stadium (somehow, someway you will make that statement about the lakers just because i mentioned them in the sentence)

Is it? Celtics fans aren’t on here routinely pushing conspiracy theories and calling news they don’t like fake...I think those are the kind of traits @BSox was getting at...

You don't remember what dude was saying all regular season?

Son was cocky as hell saying the Lakers won't get this and that and Kyrie is a lock to stay, AD is coming and who cares what AD's own father says he don't matter. :lol:

Those are the same traits of a blind extremely biased fan. I'm glad I been out this out thread cuz dudes just argue in circles when everybody in here has extreme bias. :lol: :smh:

Speaking of celtics
Screenshot_20190814-223501_Chrome Beta.jpg Screenshot_20190814-223443_Chrome Beta.jpg 20190814_223325.jpg

You don't remember what dude was saying all regular season?

Son was cocky as hell saying the Lakers won't get this and that and Kyrie is a lock to stay, AD is coming and who cares what AD's own father says he don't matter. :lol:

Those are the same traits of a blind extremely biased fan. I'm glad I been out this out thread cuz dudes just argue in circles when everybody in here has extreme bias. :lol: :smh:

I can’t dispute that most people on here have some biases, but for the most part, Lakers fans are on another level when it comes to that. You’re actually one of the exceptions.

You're all over the place man. What I think Dolan will do with his land is irrelevant to the discussion just as what you think the Lakers will do after their lease is up (based on pure conjecture) is irrelevant. The facts are Balmer was doing what was akin to shell corporation tactics to hide their true intentions and by the reporting didn't go though the proper protocols which is why the city is being sued by its citizens.
you're absolutely right.

but fact of the matter is replace ballmer's name with "buss" and the clippers franchise with "lakers" and you and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE are flooding the thread with excitement about the lakers new home in inglewood. but now you're NT community activists and real estate compliance lawyers. OK, thats cool.

it would have been ok to mention it once/twice and move on. leemelone makes it an issue to mention it every time he can fit it into the narrative that he's trying to push.

you get a late pass, because this is a rehashed old debate...so of course you're going around the based twice mentioning legal mumbo jumbo.

so go ahead and lie to me and tell me that you and leemelone would use the same vitriol in this thread if it were the lakers and not the clippers in the same scenario. (again, of course you guys will flip that statement into a "lakers hate" statement.)

enough is enough though, agree to disagree. back to basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom