THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following star exodus, Team USA loses scrimmage against group of G League players

mjlol.png

Had no idea Justin Anderson is only 25. Just hitting his prime. League really ****** :pimp:

This, since the Achilles his body has been failing him :smh:

This

Players need to take that year off after an Achilles injury

If KD takes the entire season off to rest and recover, does insurance cover his contract? Can anyone shed some light on this?

League, player union and insurance need to work together and reach some type of agreement on these types of serious injuries. Cousins' livelihood is in jeopardy due to the nature of his injuries, hopefully he's been smart with his money.

Following star exodus, Team USA loses scrimmage against group of G League players

mjlol.png

that's a solid squad. jvg coached them kids up and did an absolute wonderful job. he accepted the challenged and maximized their potential during the recent fiba games

If KD takes the entire season off to rest and recover, does insurance cover his contract? Can anyone shed some light on this?

League, player union and insurance need to work together and reach some type of agreement on these types of serious injuries. Cousins' livelihood is in jeopardy due to the nature of his injuries, hopefully he's been smart with his money.

Yeah, that money is guaranteed bro. I am not sure how Boogie is set up. But KD is good

Boogie been one of my favorites in the league for awhile now man

I was looking to him having a redeeming season & being a major part of our team then this ******** happens. I'm sick for him & as a Lakers fan

buc em buc em acting like Horford is Hakeem Olajuwon :lol:

Look at their frontcourt depth......

Embiid is already going to kill both of them like he has every other time vs AD, McGee, Zubac, Harrell and the Lakers and Clippers in general. Horford should eat too though.

Embiid is already going to kill both of them like he has every other time vs AD, McGee, Zubac, Harrell and the Lakers and Clippers in general. Horford should eat too though.

A big man hasn't been the deciding factor in a championship since Shaquille O'Neal.

How would it work

Of course Embiid is gonna do what he does, he's great.

I'm just cautioning you with Horford. I've watched every game he's played for the last 3 years. He struggles to score inside against size. He thrives in switches and in space.

Yeah, that money is guaranteed bro. I am not sure how Boogie is set up. But KD is good

How would it work

Thanks bballkid11 bballkid11

friscostylez friscostylez I was thinking of something along the lines where there's less pressure for the athlete to return as there's a) a reduced amount of the player's salary counting towards the cap or b) in cases of serious injury which requires extensive recovery (several months of rest) then the player takes a lesser salary which could be supplemented by insurance (if they agree to pay an insurance premium).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom