THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 'em or not Lebron and Wade had a influence in the mid 2000's.

lebron-james-and-jimmy-kimmel-the-2007-espy-awards-held-at-kodak-theatre-BYTXG1.jpg

Dwyane+Wade+style+mens+fashion.jpg

Superstar athletes always have a influence because of the stage they're on. AI didn't invent cornrow designs and tats but he was VERY influential.

Plenty of stern stories coming out, one that stood out was Magic’s comeback

Some owners and players were against it so stern threatened to HIV test every player if magic wasnt going to be welcomed back

I wonder if he would've done that if Magic was a 12th man on a small market team

I think Wade was the most impactful player to wear outrageous outfits that influenced Harden and Westbrook's outfits.

Can't say the same about Bron though.

Plenty of stern stories coming out, one that stood out was Magic’s comeback

Some owners and players were against it so stern threatened to HIV test every player if magic wasnt going to be welcomed back

A lot of players puckered up once that threat was put out there. They didn't even wanna know what they might or might not have. Most of em were (and still are) out there living like Magic was in the 80's.

I don't wear jerseys I'm 30 plus - Hov

When he said that jerseys slowly started to fade out then Pharrell, Hov, Kanye, Jim Jones, Wayne, the jerk boys on the westcoast really changed dudes style.

With or without the dress code fashion was changing.

That was the absolute peak of hov's powers :lol:. Once he said that, everything changed immediately and you couldn't even stand outside the club without a dress shirt. He tried it again with death of autotune but nobody was tryna hear him by then

back in november i even posted a video of embiid saying ben needs to shoot the ball full quote..

But you know, that is him. He is comfortable playing certain ways. For us to win, we are going to need him to shoot. But you know, I am fine with him playing his game, not forcing anything.
“But hopefully, at some point, I am sure he is going to pick it up.

🤣🤣🤣 at dude's trying to dress like Bron.

Dwert and Melo getting votes 😳.

Need Freak to pick Bron with the #1 pick for tampering purposes.

back in november i even posted a video of embiid saying ben needs to shoot the ball full quote..

But you know, that is him. He is comfortable playing certain ways. For us to win, we are going to need him to shoot. But you know, I am fine with him playing his game, not forcing anything.
“But hopefully, at some point, I am sure he is going to pick it up.

Blows my mind that after Embiid said this then Brett said he wants him shooting AT LEAST 1 three per game Ben hasn’t taken one single three since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom